Is a guy being a virgin a turn off?

How would you feel about a guy who's, a virgin, would you think less of him, would it turn you off? Cuz I'm self-conscious about it and I figure if I tell a girl that it will kill my chances. And I think if I tried to hide it they would be able to tell, I don't know what I'm doing.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• No, I'd be proud of the guy because they hopefully know better. But id also find it admirable and attractive because usually guys up about my age and yours are having sex so it's hard to find those guys who haven't. It definitely beats the stereotype for guys that guys only want sex because in reality don't we all.

0|3
    0|0
  • Nope. We were all virgins once, it’s not right to reject someone for it. Plus, it means I get to teach him some stuff 😛

Only problem is he might not last very long the first few times...

0|2
    0|0
  • Well I personally would be happy, lol! Considering that I am too... Shhhh.

0|3
    0|0
  • I'm gonna be honest, at my age, yes that's a turn off. But even when I was younger and a virgin, it was still a turn off. I'm not saying I want a man to lie or have 100s of partners.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think that’s a turn of at all. I wouldn’t mind.

0|2
    0|0
  • It’s not a turn off at all, it has to be “the first time” for everyone once

0|2
    0|0
  • It wouldn’t be a turn off for me! It would actually be special in a way.

0|2
    0|0
  • Giving me money and treating me like a sugar baby asking for sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit
    I like a guy who who knows what he's doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think any less, nor would I think any more. But I'll tell you this: I find it impressive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a guy whose experienced.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for me

0|2
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• that's why you keep that a mystery until you're both hooked lol.
    if they ask on a first date just put on a stupid smile and shrug your shoulders.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's actually a good thing and probably a good thing to tell a girl.

0|2
    0|0
  • When you're insecure about something, don't let them know. If you do so, that means you're lowering yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some it might be.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of women will tell you it doesn't matter believe me they're lying. If you are a virgin they will consider you undesirable. Women are lemmings and they're influenced greatly by what other women think (at least in the beginning) that's why it's hard to gain a woman's interest and why so many women fight over the same guys. they don't want just the guy they want they want other women to be jealous of it. Never tell a woman you're virgin! Trust me on this. You'll be a leper to women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes