My friend stop talking to me?

So I usually run to my friends for gossip or whenever I’m going through things so I have this pregnant friend she just found out she was pregnant like 2 months ago the most so me and my boyfriend got into so I text her about it now my boyfriend went behind my back and text her back after he saw us talking about him now my friend said to me she’s done with me and don’t want to be friends anymore is that a reason to stop being friends with someone

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Usually not. However, if her last partner left her and she is going to be a single mother, maybe her and your boyfriend got into something. She doesn't want to be friends anymore because she might streal him from you.

My other idea is that he actually secretly got her pregnant.

These ideas stem from the info you gave.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

She said she doesn’t need the drama of my boyfriend texting her back after we having girl talk about him and that she’s pregnant right now and focusing on her unborn

• 7d

Ohhh ok, so he is just pestering her. That still seems odd that he would pester her and not you, his girlfriend, about your girl talk. Just be on guard, but don't over think it. It could just as easily be nothing.

Recommended myTakes