Girls, would you let your teen son star in a slasher movie?

So my niece 20 ... is trying to make a slasher film for her film project... The story is about a psycho woman who has escaped prison and has got to a summer camp with teens and she kills them off
In the story 3 teen girls and 8 teen boys are killed off by this psycho killer woman and the last survivors are 2 girls who manage to escape and defeat this killer.
so during the audition a lot of the mom's of the boys didn't want their son to die in the film... instead wanted them to be the heroes and be the survivors... which is unfortunate because this story has two surviving heroines LOL
so would you let your teen boy star in this slasher?
  • yes i'd let him do the death scene
  • no i don't want him to do a death scene
assuming your boy wants the role ofcourse

3