Girls, would you let your teen son star in a slasher movie?

So my niece 20 ... is trying to make a slasher film for her film project... The story is about a psycho woman who has escaped prison and has got to a summer camp with teens and she kills them off
In the story 3 teen girls and 8 teen boys are killed off by this psycho killer woman and the last survivors are 2 girls who manage to escape and defeat this killer.
so during the audition a lot of the mom's of the boys didn't want their son to die in the film... instead wanted them to be the heroes and be the survivors... which is unfortunate because this story has two surviving heroines LOL
so would you let your teen boy star in this slasher?
  • yes i'd let him do the death scene
    Vote A
  • no i don't want him to do a death scene
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
assuming your boy wants the role ofcourse

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Why wouldn't I unless he didn't want to do it?

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah yeah they wanted it LOL they gave the audition... one mom didn't want her son to be in it as he wasn't being the survivor... however later she heard the pay was 5K she came back and her son did the role... his character is stabbed in the back by this psycho woman

• Then the company /film makers were stupid to let him do it to be fair. I would have tossed the money grabber on her ass.

• well to be fair her son was pretty polite and all... it felt unfair to him... and a lot of the other moms were like that... at first saying its too hard for them to see their son do a death scene... not after hearing the Pay LOL ( when i say a lot i mean 3 )

• This question? Again?

0|0
    0|0
    • because the previous one i deleted by mistake... what's your opinion? would love toknow

• I don't know if I would.

0|0
    0|0
    • means? any reason?

• assuming the boy wants to do the role...

Recommended myTakes