Guys, why do you like it when girls are aggressive with you or mean?

Updates:
2d
When I say aggressive or mean I don't mean out of just being mean because you want to it's because the guy wants you to. my boyfriend keeps telling me he wants me to be mean and aggressive to him for absolutely no reason because I guess it's a turn-on for him

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Not all guys. The ones that probably enjoy the adrenalin rush and being vulnerable every once in a while. It's like bdsm sex. You experience pain from all sorts of stuff but it's a 'Good' type of pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is definitely not a turn on for me. I prefer sweet women and men only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys (not I!) get aroused by mean and aggressive girls, perhaps seeing that as a sign of love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Do girls like guys to be aggressive or mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Yes its a turn on for some

• Show All
    • 2d

OK i see bc my Boyfriend wants me to be aggressuve towards him.. And im confused. Such as"pulling his pants down aggressively"

• 2d

Ahh its not aggressive or mean. Well kinda aggressive bc you are craving for sex. Like you really need to get * up by him soo bad. You know what i mean...(says a virgin 😂)

• Yes, I like when girls are sexually aggressive and dominant, it's a major turn on for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Would you mind telling me why?

• 1d

Because it turns me on, I like the modern Amazon type of women ;)
      Guys, why do you like it when girls are aggressive with you or mean?

• i dont?

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are teasing maybe but aggressiveness sucks just as much to us as it does to you. I get in relationships to feel better about myself not the other way around lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1d

As for the update, if he wants you to, then go right ahead.

Recommended myTakes