Do women use logic when they think or do they only react on how they feel without thinking?

I just find that a lot of women just react on how they feel but not using logic. Even some women on here , I’ll state facts and show them statistics but they will say that’s not right. And I’m like okay then give me something that hold up your point of view. Then they say I don’t have to , I’m right and your wrong?
Updates:
1d
So the women on here think that I’m saying that all women don’t use logic but I’m trying to say some women don’t not all

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• My first instinct is to use emotion, but I usually will put that aside and think of things logically so I can use a healthy mix of both before acting. It honestly depends on the woman. It seems more natural for us to act on emotion, but that's not to say that no woman ever uses logic; I'm sure many do.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1d

I’m not saying that that’s why I said some women not all. And maybe it’s to do with material instincts.

• 1d

I know, I added that last part in so people didn't automatically assume I personally was speaking for all women. Perhaps it does, I'm not all that sure about biology and how differently our brains function. It could also have to do with the fact that women are usually more strongly encouraged to express their emotions from a young age; that factor could reinforce using the emotional side of the brain more commonly.

• 1d

Yea your right I agree with that and it’s because women are allowed to be emotional and not get criticized for it. If men feel any emotion we are dehumanized for it and called pussies and stuff. Women have help where ever they go while men hardly have any and even when couples fights who’s the one that has to go patch things up regardless of who was in the wrong? The man does

• Generally speaking, women are more emotional than men in terms of remembering emotional events. This is why we're more prone to mental disorders such as depression, anxiety and PTSD. However, we use logic like men. We have a cerebral cortex responsible for higher levels of thinking.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Well no it’s because women have endless support systems while men hardly have any. Women can feel or use any emotion and it’ll be okay because your a women. But if any man uses an emotion he will be ridiculed for it and laughed at

• 1d

And why aren’t you women seeing that I said some women not all

• 1d

I was looking at from a scientific perspective. Also, your question was implying that all women are like that.

• Plenty of women use logic.
    I've seen the same with plenty of men, but I'm not naïve enough to think no men use logic.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Lol see notice I said SOME women not all or even most some

• Show All
    • 1d

You did in the last part of your comment you said you not naive enough to think no men use logic. Implying that I said no women use logic , or else you wouldn’t of said that. Because my question was that no women use logic but I said some

• 1d

Again, no. Don't presume to assume.

• Yes, we also use logic and reason. Responding to emotions isn't illogical.

1|0
    0|1
    • 1d

lol I guess you don’t know women then.

• Show All
    • 1d

Not every disagreement requires an apology. But it is not the man's job to take the blame and apologize all the time.

It sounds like your exposure is to very immature women.

• 1d

That's a stereotype and it's the result of some immature women that can't see the errors in their judgements despite providing credible evidence that says otherwise^^
      No healthy relationship should work that way

• I've met plenty of men that have done the same with me during an argument akin to your description on this question. Debating is a skill in which certain individuals lack.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont think any woman is capable of using logic. maybe me, but thats it.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on woman.
    But men do it too. So you can conclude this is not sex-based thing. It's about person.

0|1
    0|0
  • They often tend to react on what they are feeling at the time. It doesn't always make sense, nor it is always logical.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont believe that this has much to do with them being women. There are a lot of men I see do this too, its just a human thing and is quite immature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women think?

0|2
    2|0
  • It’s more instinctive to act with emotion for them.

0|1
    2|0
    • 1d

Yea your right that’s why it’s maternal instinct I guess

Recommended myTakes