Do women use logic when they think or do they only react on how they feel without thinking?

I just find that a lot of women just react on how they feel but not using logic. Even some women on here , I’ll state facts and show them statistics but they will say that’s not right. And I’m like okay then give me something that hold up your point of view. Then they say I don’t have to , I’m right and your wrong?
1d
So the women on here think that I’m saying that all women don’t use logic but I’m trying to say some women don’t not all

65