Girls, this girl is so creepy, what is she thinking?

So there's a girl with a boyfriend, which I did not know it and she showed very obvious sign that she liked me. So I told her I liked her, she blocked me. Her boyfriend told me to stay away from her. So I have ignored her for a few week. I pretend she doesn't exist at all, no eyes contact, no chat, sit miles away from her. Not that I am afraid of her boyfriend or her, it is just that I respect her relationship. I approached her because I didn't know she has a boyfriend, no one at the class know it.

Little info about me. I am the most popular guy at the class, I am in most of the chat group, I always get invited to all kinds of party, there's a few girls are confirm that they like me, everyone feels comfortable to chat with me. etc

I thought things have settled, and I have moved on completely. But the girl is acting so weird around me. I think she is gossiping about me with her female friend (just one), they always look at me when they chat. I am around they will walk away. And that girl will stare and blush around me whenever she is chatting with her friend, I am not looking at her, I am smiling, I am chatting with another girl. etc. And I know it because my friends notice it, she do it too obviously. And sometime her friend do it too. I am getting a bit annoyed. Whenever there's a chance that I am not looking at her, she stares at me...

So damn creepy. whats going on.

1