Do u feel as a woman u have more power over men? How do u use that power?

I personally feel yes
5d
I am talking controlling men by showing u know what I mean

22

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the context really. Overall I'd say things are approaching equal but there's a few more old boys clubs left to work on so men are still slightly ahead overall.

• 5d

Also the type of power.

• 5d

Sexual

• 5d

Again depends, generally speaking in our culture the man has to impress the women into sex. So in that sense the woman has the power to say no, but the guy can also just move on to another girl. So I'd say its pretty even there.

As far as sexual violence though women have the power to cry rape (without evidence they are unlikely to be believed or taken seriously), and most men have the physical power to overpower most women and force them to do what they want if they are the violent sort (not condoning that). So in that case I'd say men have a significant advantage.

• Women definitely have control over man-children, boys, and losers. Over real mean though? Almost never.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends. I do over my boyfriend in the bedroom. I tend to try and take advantage of that now I'm confident.

• That sounds like games only a child plays. im a woman I dont try to use nor control anyone