What does it mean when a girl says “she doesn’t want to talk about it” or tries to change the subject?

This happens a lot to me, I’ll ask a question to learn more about her. But she’ll shut it down, god forbid a girl should ask a question about my life

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It's probably a touchy subject she rather not talk about or doesn't feel comfortable talking about with you.
    Yeah I know, odd. But I've met a few guys that shut me down like that too when I ask them something, so it goes both ways. I usually just let it go and hope they'll talk about it later if it's important or they really want me to know about it.

My advice to you: drop it.
    Or say to her, "If you ever want to talk about it or discuss it with me, I'm here for you or will listen." It drops the topic while leaving some room for her to come back and discuss it with you later if she wants.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Well my opinion is that they feel like you might judge them for it, which makes sense we all have varying degrees of what we’re whiling to share with out significant other, but I’m such an open book about my life (or probably no ones ever ask me something that I was not willing to share) that i expect the same. But that life.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she isn't interested in you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes