Girl steal glances at me but doesn't approach why?

This stranger keeps glancing at me but doesn't approach me why?

13

What Girls Said 1

• because you’re a stranger and she finds you probably attractive she doesn’t know you have a girlfriend or not she’s probably shy because she doesn’t know you She doesn’t know if you would want her to talk to you and maybe she’s not good with talking to guys or cute or maybe it’s just all in your head and you’re too concerned with other people and you think she may be is interested but she’s really not

• 6d

if you’re interested in her why don’t you approach her or at least like say hi or something if not then I wouldn’t approach her if you’re not interested and I would just leave it how it is or if you were if that affects you then I would suggest you to say something like hey can you like stop staring at me then you can make a joke about it and see what she says or do whenever you want.

What Guys Said 3

• It be like that. Some people enjoy their eye candy. They don't need or have to want anything beyond stealing a glance or 2.

• Could mean anything. I get glances as well but I don't think about them much.

• Or could be waiting for a hello