Why do she think everything I say is about her?

I have a friend who lately been picking up some of my mannerisms and know when I'm mad, happy and sad even when I don't show it. We bash each other daily some even says like an old married couple But recently no matter who I talk to or about she think it's about her. She answer questions that aren't directed at her. She answer defensively to things I say to other people at work and even when I talk to her boyfriend. If I don't say nothing to her she think I'm mad and acting funny. She even answer questions for me about me (she's actually correct on the answers surprisingly.) But why do she think I'm talking about her all the time?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Because she's in love with you. She's probably mad at herself. She thinks everything you say has a double meaning that involves her

0|1
    0|0
    • 1d

Whhy would She think that? She has told me she love me recently but I took it in a friendly manner and told her the same back. I joke arounf with double meaning but not 24/7. I don't joke all day. Just for most of the day. But I'm straight forward. She even callrd me an a$s hole. I just say I'm being an honest person. Lol

• 1d

Why would she be mad at herself?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she likes you

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes