What are the hair struggles you face?

I have long hair and i am sick of it. its stuck on my fleece blanket and sweatshirts and on pillow covers bathroom bedroom. literally everywhere. I can't sleep cause my boyfriend is on my hair. He doesn't let me cut it short though.
Girls, w hat are the hair struggles you face? boys may answer too

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I've girlish hair- Straight, smooth, silky.
    I can't fix them at a particular place. I comb em up, they come back on my forehead within a second. As a result, I have to use hair products to fix em at a place. My guy friends would always irritate me by running their hands through my hair saying that they're *too silky and feel nice*
    Like whatt the hell dude๐Ÿคฃ

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Oh and thus, choosing a haircut for myself becomes a difficult task cause most of the hairstyles don't go with silky hair

• I have frizzy hair. Same haircut as Ragnar in season 1 of vikings, but my hair is more curly. I'm so grateful I have no hair on the sides of my head (shave it), but the long part requires work. After a shower I put actual coconut oil in it to tame the frizz. Every time I take a shower I am amazed by how much I actually shed hair... or just how much of my own hair gets stuck between my ass crack. It looks good with the maintenance and chicks love it, but it does require that maintenance. My profile pic is when I started this haircut... down to mid-back when I pull it straight, but just the bottom of my neck due to the curls.

I'm also grateful for my woman's hair dryer, flat iron, and other bullshit now... I didn't have to buy what I can steal from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • What hair struggles I have no hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Silky hair so can't try much styles

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair struggles?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

For me its greying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a guy and I have had long hair more than I had short hair, or it is at least 50 : 50 % of my life, I am mostly bothered by the same things, it is on my pillow, inside my t shirt and everywhere on the floor... I read that some women tie their hair overnight into a braid or something like that and in the morning they comb it, maybe even getting a hairnet to sleep with is not such a bad idea... but if I cut my hair I will cut it very very short, or I must find a solution for this

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Oh so many. Mine is around hip length. It takes forever to wash. I get mass amounts of tangles no matter how many times I brush it. There are hair strands all over. It's always getting stuck under someone's arm or whatever. My cat thinks it's a toy when it's hanging down the back of my chair and that results in her clawing out my hair. Windy days are the worse, especially if I'm wearing lipgloss cause then it gets stuck in that. I could go keep going on and on.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair gets super static in the winter, so it just floats around like I had been electrocuted. It's also dry and thin, so it looks awful most times. It gets oily easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate the little bald spot I have on my hairline because every time I put my hair up is noticeable I mean its not huge but my forehead looks a bit bigger

0|0
    0|0
  • When it tickles your arm and you think itโ€™s a spider at first ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut mine shorter now, but it used to get stuck in everything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes