[17] ex girlfriend that left me for another guy is being mean and just taking the piss, they've been dating longer than we have whats her problem?

Ok so long story short I dated her for 2 months and she dumped me 3 months ago for another guy she was flirting with while she was with me... She broke up with me saying ''We didn't talk for 2 days so the vibe kind of died'' To which I just ok are we done? and she said yeah and went... Couple days later she started seeing him and they already had sex in his car, she basically left me for him... But that isn't my problem, They've bene dating 2-3 months now longer than me and her have so yeah.

Now my problem with her is recently whenever she sees me she laughs at me with her friends or her boyfriend even, it keeps happening a lot and its really annoying at this point... I dont get it I did nothing to her for her to behave like this, I did absolitely nothing I was always nice to her before and after break up, She did the same thing yesterday and today, yesterday she looked at me and quickly turned as if she just didn't want to see my face kind of turn... And today she was just kissing him I think I dont know I did not pay attention but she looked at me and then as I was going upstairs she pointed at me to her boyfriend and she started laughing so did he I believe. The worst thing is I have my business apprenticeship at the same college as her and its really hard to avoiud her even tho I do my best to ignore her, I don't give her any reaction or attention at all and she won't stop...

She also did the same thing at the bus stop yesterday, I was going to the bus stop and I saw them there, she looked at me and said ''Oh my god'' and they both looked at me and started laughing, I got on the bus they went all the way back and I was in front, they were most definitely talking about me, as I was getting off I could see him staring at me through the window, It doesn't end.. We have a 2 weeks break now and i hope it stops becaus she's taking it too far way too far.

TL;DR: She doesn't only do it with him she also does it with her friends, stares and then laughs.
1
1