Why do girls hate me?

Feel like it’s a curse. When I was young I was shy and one girl was nice to me and invited me to her bday parties and as we shared close bdays, one time she got me cake. She had a group of friends that hated me cuz she got me a cake n hated me as I was shy. My cousin entered high school & ignored me wen I tried talking to her online & we used 2 be best friends. My aunt always had envy with clothes I wore & my cuzin and I fought cuz she said she was my only friend I had & I cursed her out & said at least none of the few friends I have r effing b*tch like u, we haven’t talked 3 years now. She always wanted 2 compete. At past job 2 girls hated me as I worked well so I only talked with guys. They used to fight girls in highschool. At recent job I had, they fired on girl in charge as she talked shit of me & nice to other girls for no reason & they fired her as they don’t want mean girls. I don’t get along with sister in law and her sisters, they are all married or older. I always tried to talk with them but they r serious or ignore me & some gossip going on. I study full time business, working on starting my clothing store online, and post pics daily in style instagram page as I always loved clothes. I just have few guy friends I text all day most of the times. They make me happy and no drama.
Why do girls hate me?
Add Opinion