What are your thoughts about women's attraction to the "Bad Boy"?

Please watch this and give your thoughts: https://youtu.be/4MkpP_tp7ps
I love how there's so many replies here saying something to the effect of "I didn't even watch the video because it's stupid and dumb, but I still disagree". I don't think there's a better definition of stupid and dumb than that. The irony is pretty funny to me.

1637

Most Helpful Girls

• He's not a bad boy, he's just hot. And I'm not going to waste 8 minutes of my life watching that dumb blonde.

• How do you know she's dumb if you didn't watch it?

• Lol later.

• That blonde girl is actually a doctor lol

• Childish. Sounds like a teen's fantasy, an adult/mature woman knows better.

If I hear girls talking about this bad boy good guys nonsense, I immediately assume they're immature.

• I see it as immaturity too. I'm generally not interested in girls who were/are like this at any point in their lives. To me it's indication of poor judgement.

• bad boy is kind of a nickname to describe a confident guy

• Given by immature girls.

Most Helpful Guys

• I blame feminism. Women dont want a bad boy, they want a patriarch. Bad boys are closest to patriarchs they can find so they settle for them.

• I agree but I'd also add that women today are bad at distinguishing alphas from assholes. They see an asshole and misread that as alpha and then get upset when they find out that he's a scumbag. Then they'll go "alpha=bad", but they're comparing assholes, not alphas. The ones who "fight the patriarchy" are likely too stupid to tell the difference between competent, reliable men and tyrants. Society today does a poor job at helping them make that distinction and often they realize when it's too late, and personally I don't want a girl who didn't realize until it was too late. It's a shit situation for everyone as far as I can tell.

• Society doesn't belittle nice guys. Society tells guys that masculinity is "toxic" and gives us a list of criteria to follow that constitutes the "nice guy" so women will want us. We, being the dumbasses that we are take those words for the truth at a young age, failing to realize that those women who claim masculinity is toxic can't tell the difference between a masculine man and an asshole, and what they're actually doing is telling us to be docile. Docile men are undesirable to women and when men don't get the girl after becoming the docile pseudo-nice guy they understandably get mad because they feel they've been lied to. In reality the types who go around saying they want the nice guy just don't want a jackass, but they're unable to articulate it and men shouldn't be listening to them in the first place. Women want competent, assertive, dominant men who aren't assholes. That's the thing guys should strive for, not a castrated wuss who preaches extremist feminist crap about how men are oppressive and abusive and should just step out of the way and let her do as she pleases. All that does is create spineless, resentful men who have nothing to offer women and get trampled by the world. A guy like that will never oppose his woman, or anyone who opposes her or their children or himself. Totally worthless.

• Also none of this gender confirming bullshit. All that does is encourages men who are naturally less assertive that it's not undesirable to women and that they'll still be attractive despite their temperament. That's the worst thing you can do for them. If they're not naturally assertive then they need to become more assertive, not be complacent in their mediocrity. If you tell them they have nothing to change and that they're fine you condemn them to a life of loneliness and frustration and more often than not the ones who complain about women not liking the nice guy ARE those guys who have been told that women like docile men. All you're doing is generating resentment among men.