Would you ever forgive someone for standing you up?

How long would you give it until you forgive and forget?
It will probably take me a year 😅
I’m harsh and I would leave the girl

Being stood up means having a planned date but the other person never turned up

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If there was a reason they couldn't make it (unforeseen circumstance), sure. Life gets in the way. If you just 'forget' or sleep through, that's different. If I cared about the person I usually forgave but I became wary when it happened more than once, in hindsight it signaled the end of the relationship was coming soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • That’s pretty messed up. I would probably lie and say it’s alright but I would not see them again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Probably not. I haven't been stood up before. But if I had planned a date with someone and they couldn't show up I would hope that they would have the decency to let me know.

1|0
    0|0
  • tbh i dont think i would unless they had a good excuse

1|0
    0|0
    • Same, it’s impossible

• Nobody ever did that to me. If they did well then, goodbye. I dont think I can forgive how disrespectful that is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good Question Here, dear.
    I often Wonder How Long it Was When Someone and Others... Forgave and Forgot Me for Me doing it To Thee. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol reminds me of one time when me and this baaad Mexican ting went to watch a movie. My mum was thinking he was gonna stand me up... 🙄 like I’m a gem srsly it be ya own family

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry for doing that

• But yeah you’re young! You’ll find someone eventually x

• Probably not. It would depend on their reasoning and how soon I was contacted about the reason why they weren’t there.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s so fucking awful having it happen. I’d actually never had it happen until this year and then I had it happen a hand full of times. I felt humiliated.

0|0
    0|0
    • As for forgiving them. They have asked to see me again and honestly I just couldn’t it wasn’t in me to give them that chance to do it to me again. It hurt to much.

Am I that nothing that you could do that to me?

And as someone else said there were not circumstances they were just cunts!

• I’m sorry to hear

• Yes I have forgiven a lot of people for that, I just won't continue to make the effort to see them if they aren't !

0|0
    0|0
  • No not only that I post on IG she stands you up unless she had a Valid excuse I might but if it happens again I’d be moving on my time is precious.

0|0
    0|0
  • First date, no. Already in a relationship, yes. I would be upset but could immediately forgive them. If its a first, second or third date though, no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Spread love not hate

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the reason

1|0
    0|0
  • no way

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.