Would you ever forgive someone for standing you up?

How long would you give it until you forgive and forget?
It will probably take me a year 😅
I’m harsh and I would leave the girl

Being stood up means having a planned date but the other person never turned up

19

Most Helpful Girls

• If there was a reason they couldn't make it (unforeseen circumstance), sure. Life gets in the way. If you just 'forget' or sleep through, that's different. If I cared about the person I usually forgave but I became wary when it happened more than once, in hindsight it signaled the end of the relationship was coming soon.

• That’s pretty messed up. I would probably lie and say it’s alright but I would not see them again.