I’m a stripper and a guy told me I could make more money if I didn’t look so masculine (I have broad shoulders and a good back) I feel super insecure?

Is broad shoulders and athletes body unattractive for a women stripper?
  • Unattractive, gross
    Vote A
  • I like that look
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't love it, but it's okay. I'd guess more guys are NOT into it then into it, but I've specifically heard some guys say they like it. It depends a little how much they grew up around athletic women.

As a stripper, i'd say your goal isn't to look identical to every other stripper, it's to look awesome for men who are into your look.

1|0
    0|0
    • True I have a pretty face it’s and a good ass it’s literally just my shoulders and my stomach could be more curvy I way prettier that a lot of them but I just wish I didn’t look masculine as he said

• He was probably a PUA trying to neg you to make you feel insecure in an attempt to get you to try to win his approval by dating him/sleeping with him.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• that's so dumb. i had that same insecurity; i do have wider shoulders; but that doesn't mean they're muscular like a mans; in fact we have a higher chance of acquiring a nice hourglass figure... you're ALSO in a profession where upper body strength is 100% required! what kind of loser idiot goes to strip clubs to criticize the strippers lol

4|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• He just tried to project his own ideals onto you. Forget about the things he said, and just be you.

1|1
    0|0
  • he's manipulating you!

so, you sleep with him. so, you do everything he say's until he gives you his approval. which will never happen. all he wants is for you to do everything he says.

you're fine just the way u are.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not to my taste. But some of the best and most entertaining stripes look like you. It takes super body strength to be a entertainer that can truly work the pole.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive... guys love all types. You cannot appeal to every guy so don't try to. Be yourself. I for one love athletic fit women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys like women, and some guys will like some women.
    Maybe that guy doesn't like your look, but another would.
    What does good back mean?

1|0
    0|0
  • You don’t look masculine at all if that is you in your profile

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn... You look so fine! You must be the hottest in the lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Third option-- without pics there's no way to know. Sorry. No vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strippers in general are unattractive. Get a job jeez.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the figure i guess?

1|0
    0|0
  • You are not a stripper. You are a troll

0|0
    1|0
  • I like the look and would love to see you

1|0
    0|0
  • You are pink Guy.

0|2
    0|0
  • U look good, where are u from

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• A random guy could even tell you that big boobs is a turn off. Forget him. While masculine shoulders is not the feature most women wish for, there are plenty of cases when a person has something socially viewed as a negative point in general but it actually looks great on her in general. Like, could you imagine Keirah Knightley without her terrible jaw?

0|0
    0|0
  • An atheletic bodies still look way better than whales

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes