I’m a stripper and a guy told me I could make more money if I didn’t look so masculine (I have broad shoulders and a good back) I feel super insecure?

Is broad shoulders and athletes body unattractive for a women stripper?
  • Unattractive, gross
  • I like that look

317

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't love it, but it's okay. I'd guess more guys are NOT into it then into it, but I've specifically heard some guys say they like it. It depends a little how much they grew up around athletic women.

As a stripper, i'd say your goal isn't to look identical to every other stripper, it's to look awesome for men who are into your look.

• True I have a pretty face it’s and a good ass it’s literally just my shoulders and my stomach could be more curvy I way prettier that a lot of them but I just wish I didn’t look masculine as he said

• He was probably a PUA trying to neg you to make you feel insecure in an attempt to get you to try to win his approval by dating him/sleeping with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• that's so dumb. i had that same insecurity; i do have wider shoulders; but that doesn't mean they're muscular like a mans; in fact we have a higher chance of acquiring a nice hourglass figure... you're ALSO in a profession where upper body strength is 100% required! what kind of loser idiot goes to strip clubs to criticize the strippers lol