Would u use a Strapon on a guy to see what it’s like to be in control?

• Yes
  • No
Y or y not?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m mainly into women... and a lot of girls who participate in gay sex will like to include a strap, but I’ve never understood the appeal. I wouldn’t fuck a girl with a strap, I definitely wouldn’t fuck a man with a strap either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't desire that as a man even though I like women to dominate at times and I don't think most women desire to do that to a man either. And you have cultural, assumed views that a woman can't be in control from PIV or she can't ravage a man with her pussy. It depends on the woman, her aggression/skill. attitude, fitness/stamina, her pussy and positions she does. But a woman can "pussy-fuck" a guy with the right aggression, skill and position. Like reverse missionary, inverted missionary and amazon/kneeling amazon position are definitely examples of woman on top positions where the woman can be in control and fucks him with her pussy and ravage a man.