Girls, Have you ever flirted with an attractive guy by using your body or gestures to get his attention or look at you?

There was a girl at retail place I shop at, who was at the register desk who I couldn't help but feel she wanted me to look or found it a compliment. It could have been a coincidence, but I'll explain after I see some comments and I'll elaborate to see what other women here say for their own experience if they've done so and if the girl was flirting with me.
  • Yes, I have, not often but have before
  • No
  • I with a smile or my eyes, but not by flaunting my body or in that sense.
    Vote C
  • Yes
    Vote D
  • other
    Vote E
What I meant is like position your body, bend over, adjust cleavage or something to get checked out. I know girls don't like guys to gawk, which I understand and I don't stare or gawk. But a girl sure seemed to do things to get me to look at her and smirked when she saw me glance at her body, even though I felt awkward doing it. But her motions are what caught the attention of my peripheral in the first place and just didn't seem like a coincidence in how it happened.

1