Is it weird if I want to be a man beside being heterosexual?

I’m 20, I love to wear feminine cloths, and I’m sure that I’m not a lesbian, but since I was a kid I always fighted older guys, and even some agencies of models proposed me and told me that I have an androgyne beauty, and as a kid when I was wearing again a tomboyish style a woman said to my mom when she saw me playing that I was a gorgeous little boy. I always had a muscular body beside being fit. But I don’t know why when I see a popular gorgeous man I feel more jealousy than admiration. I never get jealous when I see a prettier girl but I feel more jealousy toward a handsome guy, but I’m heterosexual! Is it weird? I feel that my life would have been better if I was a guy, but I don’t want to get a surgery or something like that. I want to marry a guy and to have kids and to be a mother but I feel a lot of jealousy toward alpha handsome menIs it weird if I want to be a man beside being heterosexual?

716

Most Helpful Guys

• No one is going to particularily care to consider you weirs unless they have beef with you. Weird is something you attribute to people you don't like or know. You could be weird but in general context it doesn't matter.

It is weird in a sense of how you try to gain attention and validation though. It's not something horrible or wrong, its just different than usual. Like there's a case for speculation there. However, you are at an age where you should focus on trying to realise the good in your traits and raise the aspirations to be the best you can be. You have a natural fluency for doing masculine type things and unless they are entirely negative you should just allow the best of you to unfold itself. People won't call you weird if your great or awesome and they aren't going to call you gay just because you like guy stuff. So instead of thinking you should have been a boy try to possess that masculine energy and use it to bring out the best in you. By doing so you will unite the feminine and masculine energies coincidently so its win win.

You also can't escape your innate natures. Not to say you should always do what your base impulses tell you but certain qualities will manifest themselves in you. You will be feminine at times when its the result of spontaneaus reaction to certain aspects of life. Its still apart of you. Having masculine tendencies won't nullify your womanhood, they will take over all by themselves when the time comes.

• Im the same, but the other way around. I envy cute girls and look and act very feminine, but I dont want to be an actual girl. Its weird, but I dont stress it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you wanna change gender or be a man I Think you wanna be as powerful and strong as a man in your eyes. Seams like insecurity. My sister is the same. I hope you feel better