Have you ever felt inferior or like you’re not good enough?

Have you ever felt inferior or like you’re not good enough?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• All the time. It gets to be a lot especially when people bring up all the wrongs you did. I can take it in stride to an extent, but sometimes I feel it does more harm than good. Gets difficult to look at all the things you accomplished and can take pride in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah! Definitely! But then I think “wait a second! I have been made! And I was told I was made good!! So that must mean I was made for something!!! I just need to figure out what that is!” Haha! And then I am good!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But I think most of us do (feel inferior) at certain stages in our lives, or if things aren't going well. And knowledge of that often helps me to eliminate it. We're all the same really. Neither superior nor inferior to anyone else and just as able to achieve and succeed as anyone else on the planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. That doesn't mean you put your head in the sand like an ostrich and just ignore the situation.
    Actually I'm a leader and sometimes I just find situation so exasperating. That I suppose it might make me feel inferior or inadequate. That's not the case though. I wouldn't think that's the case with you either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never felt inferior but do feel used, played, ripped off and cheated in one way or another often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think we all get that from time to time

0|0
    0|0
  • Only once.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time I feel that way

0|0
    0|0
  • These days its all i feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, maybe cheated out of things.

0|0
    0|0
  • On occasion.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It is something that I struggled with in the past. I learned that it's a very viscous cycle too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single day.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time 😥

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup .

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, yes. I feel that quite often.