Ladies, what are some of the many thoughts that run through your head when you pick out your outfit and get dressed?

Not just the general thoughts but deeper thoughts you don't share with many people. Is their a checklist of rules you think about? Ladies, what are some of the many thoughts that run through your head when you pick out your outfit and get dressed?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• how hot do i look, does it match, is it stylish or is it trashy (i don't like trashy), do i look too fat in this, do my legs look longer in these jeans, does my ass look big, what would other girls wear and how would i compare, can i attract guy's attention? yep, pretty much what goes through my mind.

0|2
    0|0
    • What is a reason behind all of these questions?

• Show All
    • well, generally speaking, unless i wear a tutu or garbage bag, my clothes are obviously meant to attract attention. as i said, i don't dress scandalously (i don't wear revealing clothing). but i do like to dress stylishly (wear long leather boots, skinny jeans, silk blouse, curl my hair, etc.) i wouldn't consider my style over the top. over the top is usually showing your ass and every other possible asset that you can show.

• I agree that the outfit you described is stylish and classy.

But what is it about skinny jeans and silk blouses that you like so much? Or a reason why you wear them?

• Can I wear this to work? How cold is it? Is my shirt long enough to cover my bum ( if I’m wearing pants)?

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you ever think about what guys or girls think about your clothes?

• Show All
    • Speaking of dress codes, how do you know what the code is? Like for work, a club, a bar, or the gym/locker room. Stuff like that.

• Well a long blouse and jeans or a skirt and blouse work in most situations. I wear a knee length elastic waisted skirt over leggings when I work out. The big thing is shoes. I have to wear stupid shoes to work that are literally impossible to run in. I hate that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Does my butt look good? Are these pants too short? What if I have a muffin top? Is there a stain somewhere on this? What if there's a hole I somehow missed right in the butt (happened once too) or what if my lighting makes this look good and once I leave I'll look like a cow

0|1
    0|0
  • lol like there's a lot

Does it look fat?
    Does it look weird?
    R my jeans gonna fall down loll
    If it’s hot will I SWEAT through it (gross loll)
    Who am I gona see today? (My grandma.. or my crush?:0)

lolll there's a million things but it’s kinda built-into my head so it doesn’t take long to think out

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, pile of black band shirts in the closet. Crap wheres my Anthrax concert shirt? Its black too!

Damn im losing weight. I can't gain shit.

Holes in the knees of my jeans? Dont care.

Damn you shoe laces.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does this have too much cat hair? Where's the lint brush?

0|1
    0|0
  • -What’s the weather like
    -Is this even clean
    -Where is my favourite (insert item of clothing)

That’s pretty much it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think about anything. I just pick whatever I have clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally does it smell okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • will I look so fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Mood
    Weather
    Do I have to shave for this?
    Is it clean?