Do you care about the shape of hands?

I care about the shape of hands a lot. No matter it is from a girl or guy, when I see a hands I inspect from my inside and I have a phobia against ugly hands. Yesterday the waitress girl who brought my coffee had really a bad one to me and I drank it very annoyedly.

It even affected the relief I had from the coffee in the morning, because I was sleepy. It may be very stupid for you, but to me it is something I can't help. My father's hands are horrible to me and I mostly feel lucky for not having hands like he has.

928