Do you care about the shape of hands?

I care about the shape of hands a lot. No matter it is from a girl or guy, when I see a hands I inspect from my inside and I have a phobia against ugly hands. Yesterday the waitress girl who brought my coffee had really a bad one to me and I drank it very annoyedly.

It even affected the relief I had from the coffee in the morning, because I was sleepy. It may be very stupid for you, but to me it is something I can't help. My father's hands are horrible to me and I mostly feel lucky for not having hands like he has.

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Lmao the gym fucked my hands up and I love it

2|0
    0|0
  • You need to get some help with this. Having hands you don't like that have such a big effect on you is far from normal. If you don't get help, what will you do when you are older and your hands are not like they are now. Hands age no matter what you do. If I look at a woman who has had plastic surgery to look younger and I want to have an idea of how old she is, I look at her hands. Like anything else, this doesn't apply all women.

There is a reason you have this issue. You need to find out what it is so you can get past this.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Well there are people who kills snakes, but can't kill spiders. Who are not afraid of having heart surgery operations, but afraid of dentists.

Should they also get some help?

• 7d

I only said that because you didn't just say you don't like ugly hands, you said the waitress' hands made you drink your coffee "very annoyedly. You also said you didn't get your normal boost from the coffee. Since you got so defensive, I guess you just wanted to vent. by the way... getting help for something you have issues with is the adult thing to do. It has nothing to do with being mentally ill.

• 7d

I did get what you mean exactly and I am not saying what I feel is a normal thing at all, but people can have phobias or obsessions for very uncommon things and hands are one of my weakness.

• I do not think that your concern and care about the shape of hands is stupid, far from it.
    I think that both gentlemen and ladies should look after their bodies. I always have some hand moisturizing cream on hand, which I use after I have had a shower or before I go to sleep and put it on my hands, just to rejuvenate the skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I have nice hands, at least there were some girls who said I had πŸ˜„ I get annoyed/grossed out by them too, but the nails are the main factor

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Question should had been, what do you have something not nice?

• Show All
    • 7d

Not too long ago, an amazing person made it for me and got me to change it πŸ˜‹ I’m really glad I got it, it really does look amazing

• 7d

Looks like she was obsessed to see you in a more amazing way

• Cup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually I care. Becz whenever I used to shake hand with girl or boy I love the delicate hands while shaking them with others. How's urs? Mine are soft. But now medium becz of gym. But I used to massage my parents so in the evening my hands regain that softness.

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by ugly hands shape? Can you post a pic?

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I just gotta see it, sometimes even slim people seem to have like chubby fingers or short ones, unbalanced to their height or something

• OMG! I'm EXACTLY the same. If a person, guy or girl has short nail beds, I won't even touch their hands.

I don't like sausage fingers either.

It's the same with feet. If her nails are too short, it grosses me out.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

If women's hands are disproportional large or they have spider fingers it looks weird to me. If they are relatively normal I don't really notice. I have average hand size for men at 7.44 inches long.

• Sounds weird to me. Some kind of phobia.

Don't look!!!

Do you care about the shape of hands?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen people with weird looking fingers or fingernails. But its such a miniscule and meaningless detail about a mans or womans body, i dont care about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my gosh that would be as
    petty as arguing about a person's
    male puppy not being allowed to drink out of a pink doggy water
    dish. πŸ˜πŸΆπŸ’¦

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I have a thing for pretty hands (feet too) and nails, so I'm not the guy to ask !!

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a guy that's missing 2 fingers. It's a werid handshake.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about the shape of hands. Basically all look the same to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I also have same problem as you do but at lower level

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, although I did like seeing the shape of my knuckles improve while practicing martial arts

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ You should be worried about claws kitty cat..
    Not Hands.. πŸ‘πŸ˜―πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you define ugly hands? πŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • .. no

1|0
    0|0
  • At least you're straight up about it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    But i sure care about hygiene.πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like my hands only, hardly likes others.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope πŸ€”

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • never thought much about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Traumatic hands just for you : )

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Not so much about the shape, but I do care about the hygiene of their hands, especially around the nail. Dirty looking hands make me so uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same but it's mostly on guys, I haven't met a girl who's hand made me cringe yet.
    But hands with badly bitten nails, odd shaped fingers I just ugh I can't even look at them...

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG and I thought only I was one who cared about the shape of hands too much, lol. But I don't have a phobia πŸ˜… Palms, shape of the hands and forearms are something that really matters to me. So, I completely understand you :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

What makes a hand nice? I don't understand

• Show All
    • 7d

I have seen your hands when you were petting Diego :) They looks nice, so you have nothing to worry about, lol.

GaG doesn't like you, then :p Jk.

• 7d

Lol good :)

Yep, GAG hates me. I responded on Viber by the way

• I never really paid attention, but when o got with my boyfriend I couldn't help but think of how beautiful his hands are
    I don't know what it is about them tough

0|0
    1|0
  • For me the shape only matters when it comes to attraction πŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • I never noticed.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but some men's hands are so sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s kind of actually despicable

0|0
    0|0
  • My hands are small, I actually like them lmao. They’re tanned and sooooftt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes