Are women massively scamming guys when it comes to dating?

Women tend to present theirselves in dating scene under the light of morality, high standards, self-respect, patience, wit and so on...

... but then...

they spread legs to a random hot guy from party who bangs them bare while spitting on their faces.

This is the most dualistic phenomena I've ever observed. It's like that women are made from two persons; one to bullshit most men with and the other that gets exposed only to hot guys
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What you should do is tune in to one of those sorry mgtow channels and keep yourself away from anyone who is female.
    You would be doing us a favor.

1|1
    0|2
    • you are one of those girls who plays dual game - wildly fucking around with hot guys in matter of hours, having fuck buddies and one night stands, while pretending to be innocent gir in front of guys that you date

Most Helpful Guys

• Noo... it's more like the other way around. Men tend to scam women, and it's not only well known but well accepted. Men want non committal sex. Women want relationships. This is how it works, and how we are biologically wired. There's nothing wrong with either, but it can cause a lot of confusion and heartache if played out the wrong way. The best thing is to find a mutually satisfying agreement that both can enjoy.

0|0
    1|0
  • How about avoiding the women who do that? And please do not fall into the "All women are like that." nonsense. That is just ignorance, and intellectually no different than racism.

0|0
    0|0
    • i know local players who approach 5 random women and easily fuck one of them regardless of timing and their status. probably they'd be even more successful if they'd put some effort into it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 11

• No , because it is men that let themselves get scammed. Set firm boundaries , and do NOT do dinner etc for 1st dates , keep it light inexpensive and short. I don't date as I'm a single dad , but this is how I would operate if dating.

0|0
    1|0
  • Ya man thats the world, may the most confident well spoken man win

0|0
    0|0
  • IF YOU ONLY PURSUE WOMEN THAT FUCK RANDOM GUYS AT CLUBS THEN STOP CHASING THESE TYPE OF WOMEN

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you have no obligation to associate with such women.

0|0
    0|0
  • A fuck for a fish supper in scotland some girls are nice but not them all

0|0
    0|0
  • More red pill blah blah... 😴

2|0
    0|1
  • Yes, they are

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay her a hamburger and get laid. That's what many guys hope for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes thats why all men should quit dating apps and quit putting women on pedestals if u treat women like celebrities they will treat u like fans men are to thirsty

0|0
    0|0
  • It's human nature and it goes both ways. A hot woman shows interest in you, and you might forget you have a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes