What separates a woman from a “hoe.”?

58

What Guys Said 8

• Usually, a shed or garage where the hoe is stored when no one has been using it.

• Payment at the point of use.

• If she’s a nice girl

• Her attitude

• Hmmmm...

[Southern father walks down]

"What are you doing naked in my garage? Get off of my jewel you freak? You're getting it all wet?"
    "Stay back or else!"
    "Officer, there was some banging in my garage! This weirdo is f*** my little precious!"

"I have a restraining order. I'm not allowed near my neighbor or anything in his garage after 5 PM."

Seems like you could put in woman or hoe in this case.

• You call her a hoe if she has more sex than you.

• Jealousy

• The number of partners

What Girls Said 5

• A whore is a prostitute.

But because we have a sexist double standard in our society that says women are supposed to be chaste, it is an insult to call a woman a hoe, slut or thot. These insults are leveled even when the person saying them has no knowledge of the woman's sexual proclivities. They really do not have any set "meaning" behind them anymore.

You would do better to reject the idea outright.

• Having sex with literally anyone who will have you is what makes someone a hoe.

• Hoe. Fucks people they are attracted to and proudly boasts about it. Women fucks people they are attracted to but denies it

• All women are hoes. EVEN HOUSE WIVES...

• The sex. Hoes have penises.