Does it never work out for a guy if he's has a girlfriend who he use to reject at first?

Let's say a guy had a girl who was crushing after him but he wasn't feeling it in the beginning, but as he gave her a chance, they became together as a couple... Do you think she tables will turn as to one day she will not be interested in him or will they still be together?

If I'm wrong, I would love to hear a story about a guy who didn't like a girl at first but his friends kept telling him to give her a chance then the rest is history. It shouldn't have to seem like it's always the women who will not like a guy at first
  • A.) Yes it works out
  • B.) No it never does

01