How many times do you allow other people to fuck up/hurt your feelings unjustifiably? Explain why?

Updates:
Why are y’all so one and done? No one is perfect and sometimes people just need time to fuck up so they can progress as people.

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on who did it, why and what they did. Some need happen only once. Others I can manage.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I agree with your update. People make mistakes it is all about looking forward to see what the future looks like and how and if the mistake will be corrected or made up for. Everyone deserves a second chance but sometimes people need 3 or 4 scrooge needed a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that depends on how much of a fool or masochist you are, Ms. Ellie. I tend to not allow it at all ! I belief Gandhi is credited with saying "No one can hurt me without my permission", and Eleanor Roosevelt with saying " No one can make you feel inferior without your consent". So... how many times is enough for YOU?

0|0
    1|0
  • It depends.

1. If they are friends/family I am very, very, very forgiving.
    2. With others I try to understand the "Why?" before I blow something up. 3. If it is someone I am exclusive with and she cheats, one and done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I just argue with people who start shit with me. I REFUSE to take shit from most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many of the "chances" I gave people in the past were more because of other people continuing to keep the folks who had wronged me around

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 times I will just ignore them and never talk to them again

0|0
    0|0
  • One time only these days. I have given multiple chances in the past and it is just not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl on here done that to me for a year and hurt me l dont see her now

0|0
    0|0
  • None. One strike, I will punish them.

0|1
    1|0
    • One mistake, one punishmemt, then forgiven. If that punishment is only a scolding, so be it, but a punishment must be dealt out.

• I'm an adult i can't fight everybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what i feel for them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been letting my ex screw over my feelings for a year, i just keep forgiving her, i still care about her.

• I love bad boys

0|0
    0|0
  • Multiple times. I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If you’ve been my friend for many years then its hard not to forgive eventually... for a boyfriend, if we’ve been together a year plus then its hard not to forgive them every now and again too. Im not sayin i have to date them but i can't hate them

0|0
    0|0
  • 77x7 times a day or unlimited reasons and why? It's because Jesus told me to (in the bible). I used to get really hurt and really down on it, but I realized I have to absorb God's love and make sure God's love is enough for me and not want "human's love" which is flawed, and should not be my source of strength and everything. That is my personal answer but to be honest I still get down from time to time when people are very hurtful.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i love the person, i give unlimited forgiveness. But that’s how i learned that, i can't make myself feel hell just so they’d feel comfortable

0|2
    0|0
  • 0. I never allow them. If i feel hurt i will hurt them back (my parents and hubby excluded).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too often. That sort of thing hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • ZERO

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes