Should I feel good that ugly girls like me?

Why are ugly girls attracted to me? Should i feel good about myself even though?

62

What Girls Said 6

• Be beautiful comes from the outside you can be pretty but have an ugly heart there may be girls who are nice to you but act like a bitch to everyone else. Especially the ones who like to wear makeup and dress nice for themselves. Everyone in my opinion are beautiful in there own way. So when someone says someone ugly I know it’s bc they have an ugly heart cause ugly is a biggg word. Ugly comes from the inside bc it’s rotten like a pumpkin. So when you say ugly i hope you mean on inside bc yea you can like the way the look but when people see past the attraction they become less interest cause they see that person isn’t what the thought or they think other things that’s just my experience and stuff but yea

• 2d

That's exactly what I meant I should've been more specific with this question

• Because maybe you’re not that attractive? Maybe look in the mirror before judging others?

• No. It’s possible that they’re trying to like someone in their league

• Wow dude, no wonder why you don't have a girlfriend. Knock it off with that snotty attitude.

• nope... only homeless guys like me

• Not to be rude, but saying that only ugly girls like you makes you ugly. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. I think that you should feel good that people like you,

What Guys Said 2

• You honestly sound like an asswipe. Have fun staying single.

• Yes because you’re ugly too