How should a guy react when a girl rejects him but still tells me he’s good looking and can easily get another girl?

Ok so truthfully I have always had self esteem issues I have never seen myself as good looking well a couple years ago I made the mistake of getting a crush on a really attractive blonde I’m shy but my feelings got the best of me and I told her she ended up rejecting me saying that she would never have feelings for me like that and that I could easily get another girl she was into a guy she told me was worse looking and would have a harder time getting a girl. Was she just lying to be nice cause when I ran other girls by her she would instantly shoot them down like I would show her a picture of a girl on social media and she would go no she’s too ugly or she’s not right for you and literally did this with every girl. She happened to have attractive friends who were single and I asked her about them and she goes no I would never do that.
Updates:
1d
Appreciate all opinions
1d
Thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• She sounds like a cunt. Tell her to go fuck herself and stop asking her for advice.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

How does she sound like a cunt

• Show All
    • 20h

Well it just happens dude you turn bitter

• 20h

You're preaching to the choir here

• Leave and never look back.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Well I haven’t talked to her in almost two years but I still think about it a lot

Recommended myTakes