How much would a girl lie about herself to impress a guy or get attention?

I’m wondering because I’m thinking back on my ex, and wondering what was the truth and what were lies. So I just want to know, and she really liked me and tried to take a picture of me caught her because she had the flash on, but in the start and I think that’s when most she said most of the lies and in the end of our relationship. I’m also not sure if they are even lies some I do hope they are because they are too fucked up, and some would piss me off if they are lies.

21