How much would a girl lie about herself to impress a guy or get attention?

I’m wondering because I’m thinking back on my ex, and wondering what was the truth and what were lies. So I just want to know, and she really liked me and tried to take a picture of me caught her because she had the flash on, but in the start and I think that’s when most she said most of the lies and in the end of our relationship. I’m also not sure if they are even lies some I do hope they are because they are too fucked up, and some would piss me off if they are lies.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You know, there are men and women who feel terrible about themselves and lie to accomplish many things. But they aren't everyone you meet.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I know that but I’ve caught her in lies never told her anything because they were mild, but after our break up her friend told me one big lie she had told me, and from there I’ve actually been questioning what she has told me and somethings sound like she got it out of Netflix shows.

• depending on the girl, I would say a lot, a girl will usally do anything to get a guys she's interested in to like her. Even if that means she has to lie and go the extra mile.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A lot... I have had a female best friend most my life and if she is with a guy she likes she suddenly starts telling them stuff am into or own but like it's her ideas and things "oh I got one of those"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes