Losing hope when it comes to girls?

This s*** is crazy to be honest. Most people I know have a girlfriend or female friends in their lives, while I'm struggling to even approach or talk to them. I'm starting to lose hope at this point since girls have very high standards when it comes to guys. When I mean high standards, I mean they want a prince charming-looking dude or has a gazillion dollar bank account. It just feels depressing watching my friends with friends of the opposite sex and just cannot take it anymore. So please help me alleviate this feeling...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You would do well to stop believing all that nonsense about women. Most women want a good guy who loves them, not a perfect looking rich guy.

Try joining a club like you might find on meetup. com and meet women with similar interests as you.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Believe me I tried to stop believing all that. However its really true and it sucks.

• Not all want a prince charming or someone with a gazillion dollars.
    Just be patient, the right one will come along when you least expect it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Be yourself and you will find someone who appreciates you for who you are, I know it’s hard I feel the same way towards guys but just start by surrounding yourself with female friends and as for the one don’t worry she will come along

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• I totally feel you and am 30yo, but I’m still never giving up hope. The wait is depressing, but I can’t give up on something that important.

1|0
    0|0

• sorry bro
    better take the red pill
    don't lie to yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A&t=128s

here is how to find out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxwKibwHYEw&t=130s

0|0
    0|0
  • " I'm starting to lose hope at this point since girls have very high standards when it comes to guys. When I mean high standards, I mean they want a prince charming-looking dude or has a gazillion dollar bank account."

If that were true I'd still be a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude you're like me. All that "you gotta be yourself, open up, be compassionate" crap is a myth. All they want is a guy who is self confident as fck, has money and looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Start loving yourself first.
    Other liking u isn't very important as much as yourself.

And if u are doing any kind of activities which are not good or inappropriate, stop them!

0|0
    0|0
  • But you are having difficulties even approaching so even if it was true which it's not u ain't even trying

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes