Girls, does the thought of giving birth scare you?

All of us are cordial with the fact that it is a very painful process , so does it scare you?

27

Most Helpful Girls

• Not at all!! Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing to me and so is giving birth. I mean, how special is it. To welcome a new little person into the world. Obviously it will be painful but if it was that unbearable and crazy no one would have more than 1 baby. My mom had a easy pregnancy with me and had a c section.

• 5d

Happy to hear that :) not many girls see it that way.

• 5d

I have had two children so far, and overall being pregnant and bringing a new child into the world has been a positive fulfilling experience, even when having my first at eighteen. I am looking forward to the possibility of now being pregnant with my third.

• 5d

That’s such a lovely story @ZoeAdams2 - so pleased to have met you x

• Na it's a beautiful and Natural thing of life there's at least going to be some pain with some things and milestones in life.