Girls, does the thought of giving birth scare you?

All of us are cordial with the fact that it is a very painful process , so does it scare you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Not at all!! Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing to me and so is giving birth. I mean, how special is it. To welcome a new little person into the world. Obviously it will be painful but if it was that unbearable and crazy no one would have more than 1 baby. My mom had a easy pregnancy with me and had a c section.

3|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Happy to hear that :) not many girls see it that way.

• Show All
    • 5d

I have had two children so far, and overall being pregnant and bringing a new child into the world has been a positive fulfilling experience, even when having my first at eighteen. I am looking forward to the possibility of now being pregnant with my third.

• 5d

That’s such a lovely story @ZoeAdams2 - so pleased to have met you x

• Na it's a beautiful and Natural thing of life there's at least going to be some pain with some things and milestones in life.

3|0
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• Giving birth is a painful procedure, and sometimes your v might never return to its original elasticity, which is what will upset me the most. I might have a planned caesarean like my mother did, even though that appears to be more harmful since it's cutting you open, there's many laser treatments to get rid of the scarring, less tearing done to your v, and you don't have to worry about your uterus dropping out in a couple years time lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, and it's one of the reasons why I don't want kids

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

It might be painful but can you imagine you can give a new life, don't be scared about it 😁 you should feel proud

• 5d

Yeah, it's an amazing thing but it's just not for me. I wouldn't make a good mother.

• Not really the pain that scares me, more like being miserable for 9 months and then having your body messed up, trying to get it back to normal while taking care of an infant all the while having to worry about your husband cheating on you due to lack of sex (even if I marry a man and am sure that he would not do that, I would still feel bad about it). Sounds like a lot of pressure for someone prone to anxiety and overthinking.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want children so I don't really think about it, but it's something I don't wish to experience.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to sterilize myself, so no, not really. Going through pregnancy and birth and having an ugly body after it is not going to be my problem

0|1
    0|0
  • the thought of my stomach getting that weird is abnormal to me and i feel like id be uncomfortable. that scares me. birth not so much except that it's embarrassing when you shit on the table

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeh. Makes me cringe or feel the pain just watching a movie with giving birth scene. Painful af looking

0|1
    0|0
  • I was scared on my first. It was painful but I got through it. For my second I knew what to expect

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I fear the pain and the emotional stress. For instance, the unfortunate situations that may happen such as a miscarriage or dying from the pregnancy.

0|1
    0|0
  • It does and is one of the reasons I have not gotten married for so long - the paid scared me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apprehensive yes. Scared absolutely not.

2|1
    1|0
  • Hell yeah. No kids for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. It sounds like living hell.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because it will never happen to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • Terrifies me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes so no kids for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, yes it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i am not sure if i want it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... a lot... the number of deaths giving birth are going up in the US... my great grandmother died giving birth, my grandma has many women problems after giving birth, my aunt almost died giving birth, and my mum almost died giving birth to my brother... not exactly a promising history... we have a lot of female problems in my family... it scares me...

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

To top it off, I have a phobia of needles and the big practice right now is to stick the biggest needle you ever did see into the woman’s back and of course sick an IV in her... greeaaaattt. You know what, I think I’m just going to stay a virgin and become an old maid so I don’t have to worry about this

• Hell yeah. Never doing it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I mean I’ve not even had sex yet so pretty spooky thoughts..

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, for sure. One of the reasons why I dont want to have kids.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Hey you guys have this responsibility because nature have faith in you ☺️

• Show All
    • 5d

You have faith in_______?

• 5d

Nothing honestly. This world is fucked up.

Recommended myTakes