Anyone hate ass kissers?

Literally, had a few people treat me like shit and they find out I have a rich daddy and thay start apologizing. Fake. Apology. #unfuckingbelievable

19

What Guys Said 9

• I think in your case, due to your upbringing, it would be better to stay unknown and see who is nice to you even if they don't know about the money side of things.

I see what you mean though but don't go making fake friends <3 go for ones who care about your personality, not your fame or money ^__^

• No one has ass kissed me, but I never get disrespected.
    They suspect I’ll kill them, which is a fair assessment. Lol.

• I hate ass kissers they use to kiss my ass when i was in charge. It dont work.

• Just sleep with them and spend no money on them, then when they get demanding break it off 😂

• that sucks... Never sure why they like you...

• hate em

• I thought you actually meant ass kissers

• Trust me, it's even more fun when they find out that you're the rich one, never mind the daddy...

• That really sucks, those guys are assholes you deserve to be treated with respect you’re an amazing girl, does your daddy own a yacht? I’ve always wanted to go on a yacht

What Girls Said 1

• Oh yeah, that's why I don't give them the time of day. They're only nice because they want to use you or think you'll do something for them.
    As soon as they're done using you, they move on to someone else.

I don't waste my time with fake people like that.