Girls, what would you think of a guy who like light metal and heavy rock?

These are the kind of songs I like:

Heavy Rock:

Metal (Japanese metal/gothic, in this case):

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Breaking Benjamin is my all time favorite band. Although, I've never considered them metal.
    As for your question, there will be girls that are into it and some that aren't. Just because a girl isn't doesn't mean she isn't dateable.

• No, no. I labeled them as Heavy Rock haha. The metal was the second vid.

• I've gone to see BB in concert and I would say there were more women then there were men lol. Also, I've been to some heavy metal concerts and plenty of women were there and were really into the music.

• Ok. It may just be my family that’s the problem, then haha.