How do I get over feeling like I can't make it till june?

MtnDewMan
Whats so special about june is that I'm leaving for the army. I'm so excited and my future really depends on it, I don't have money for college and its something I really am wanting to do. I don't like to put my egg in once basket but this is the case here. june seems like such a long ways away. I keep having horrible thoughts of not seeing june, like I won't live for it to be here. I am trying to stay out of trouble and its been harder recently because of people in school and ex girlfriends sayin they will have some guy beat my ass for breakn up with them. I just have this sick feeling in my stomach that won't go away. ya know the one where mama finds out you did something like take her car while she was sleeping and asking you about it. its like that frog in your throat and your stumach is bubbling and you feel sick. that's how I have felt since I signed up back in november. I feel it when I wake up and when I go to bed. things seem to interest me less, I don't sleep at well, I been a reall prick to people lately food has lost some of its pizzaz and this whole thing has really changed me before I have even left for basic. I don't know how to shake this feeling and just enjoy my time where I live until I leave. its so hard so to feel better about it. I really want someone to help me, I hope someone can understand what I'm feeling and how to get over it?
How do I get over feeling like I can't make it till june?
Add Opinion