Do girls my age even wear dimonds anymore and does it matter the jewelry as a gift?

• Yes we do and idc the jewelry look
  • No we dont but i don't care the jewelry look
  • Yes we do and i care about the jewelry look
    Vote C

52

Most Helpful Girl

• course they do. i have like 3 diamond rings on my finger right now. i like the precious stones, especially tanzanite, emerald, ruby, and sapphire. then again: it should not matter to the girl if she loves you. My mom bought most of my jewellery, and some of it i got with my own money.

• I never see girls wear necklaces.. but rings yes i forgot about

• Necklaces with like 2 dimonds or so dangling right? I figured necklaces like that don't go with outfits now a day

• why wouldn't they? they're classier and prettier than the cheap crap most girls wear with their outfits. pretty sure a diamond necklace is nicer than a choker. i wouldn't be caugth death wearing a choker.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I’m sure women around your age do, depending on the woman. As for a gift, jewelry can be a good gift though there are other gifts that can be just as good and not too expensive. You’ll decide what is best