Do girls my age even wear dimonds anymore and does it matter the jewelry as a gift?

• Yes we do and idc the jewelry look
    Vote A
  • No we dont but i don't care the jewelry look
    Vote B
  • Yes we do and i care about the jewelry look
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• course they do. i have like 3 diamond rings on my finger right now. i like the precious stones, especially tanzanite, emerald, ruby, and sapphire. then again: it should not matter to the girl if she loves you. My mom bought most of my jewellery, and some of it i got with my own money.

1|0
    0|0
    • I never see girls wear necklaces.. but rings yes i forgot about

• Show All
    • Necklaces with like 2 dimonds or so dangling right? I figured necklaces like that don't go with outfits now a day

• why wouldn't they? they're classier and prettier than the cheap crap most girls wear with their outfits. pretty sure a diamond necklace is nicer than a choker. i wouldn't be caugth death wearing a choker.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I’m sure women around your age do, depending on the woman. As for a gift, jewelry can be a good gift though there are other gifts that can be just as good and not too expensive. You’ll decide what is best

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Diamonds are one of the biggest scams in history. DeBeers cornered the market, limited the supply, and then brilliantly convinced generations that they should fork over two to three months salary for their overpriced, not really rare pieces of compressed carbon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do. Most can't and afford it or would rather have or buy something else. Plus theyre easy to lose

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have cheap jewelry, because I don’t think it’s worth it to spend money on diamonds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they wear diamonds *

0|0
    0|0
  • Diamonds are a scam; they're not rare and the only differences between artificial and natural diamonds are natural ones look worse and mining them involves more slavery :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Acctually a lot of the blood dimonds were cracked a long time ago.. De ber sa was one of them that got caught... most are legal now

Recommended myTakes