Does this mean, I'm doomed?

If what these videos showed is true than women really do care about looks as much as men and, I'm screwed. Im only 5'8, unattractive and, Im a virgin.

It's over for ugly and below average height like me. Women only want men that look like models.

212

Most Helpful Guys

• No it doesn't. I'm a 5'4" midget and I've done fine. 5'8" is average, 5'4" is short.

You need to stop watching these videos made by complete weirdos and losers. The trouble with most guys who make these videos, as well as guys who ask these kinds of questions, is that they tend to look for excuses as to why they can't succeed.

Often the lack of success has to do with something else. Maybe the guy doesn't dress well, maybe he's out of shape, maybe he's lacking in confidence, maybe he lack social skills, maybe he's afraid to approach a girl, maybe he's afraid to make a move on a girl or show any kind of romantic sexual interest, maybe he's a kiss ass. Usually it's one of or a combination of those things.

All of them are fixable - but in order to fix these issues you have to be willing to take a good look in the mirror and be brutally honest with yourself about your flaws. You should worry more about these things because they're things that you can change.

Most likely, if you have the loser mindset where you WANT to make excuses not to do anything, you'll continue to fixate on your height which can't be changed. If you do this, just realise that this is what it is, an excuse because you're afraid/lazy.

As for the show take me out, of course guys who aren't tall and very good looking won't do well. Those girls there are mostly very good looking but they're all airheads. Of course they're gonna choose solely based on looks, just like a teenaged fuckboy who is only looking to get his dick wet. They don't represent the majority of women.

• If you keep holding onto bitter resentment like that then you'll be single forever. I'm 5'4" and hardly the most confident or attractive guy around, but I've been happily together with my partner for 5 years now. People are more than their physical attributes.

• I'm a ugly socially awkward weird short ginger virgin women hate guys like me

• Women want high value men I'm a loser

Most Helpful Girl

• Mate Hitler had a wife and he was like 5"9 and not the most attractive guy in Germany lmaooo

• These videos show that looks matter

• His height in meters is 1.75. If that converted into meters it'll be 5.74147 feet

• into feet*