Does this mean, I'm doomed?

If what these videos showed is true than women really do care about looks as much as men and, I'm screwed. Im only 5'8, unattractive and, Im a virgin.

Updates:
It's over for ugly and below average height like me. Women only want men that look like models.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No it doesn't. I'm a 5'4" midget and I've done fine. 5'8" is average, 5'4" is short.

You need to stop watching these videos made by complete weirdos and losers. The trouble with most guys who make these videos, as well as guys who ask these kinds of questions, is that they tend to look for excuses as to why they can't succeed.

Often the lack of success has to do with something else. Maybe the guy doesn't dress well, maybe he's out of shape, maybe he's lacking in confidence, maybe he lack social skills, maybe he's afraid to approach a girl, maybe he's afraid to make a move on a girl or show any kind of romantic sexual interest, maybe he's a kiss ass. Usually it's one of or a combination of those things.

All of them are fixable - but in order to fix these issues you have to be willing to take a good look in the mirror and be brutally honest with yourself about your flaws. You should worry more about these things because they're things that you can change.

Most likely, if you have the loser mindset where you WANT to make excuses not to do anything, you'll continue to fixate on your height which can't be changed. If you do this, just realise that this is what it is, an excuse because you're afraid/lazy.

As for the show take me out, of course guys who aren't tall and very good looking won't do well. Those girls there are mostly very good looking but they're all airheads. Of course they're gonna choose solely based on looks, just like a teenaged fuckboy who is only looking to get his dick wet. They don't represent the majority of women.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you keep holding onto bitter resentment like that then you'll be single forever. I'm 5'4" and hardly the most confident or attractive guy around, but I've been happily together with my partner for 5 years now. People are more than their physical attributes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a ugly socially awkward weird short ginger virgin women hate guys like me

• Women want high value men I'm a loser

Most Helpful Girl

• Mate Hitler had a wife and he was like 5"9 and not the most attractive guy in Germany lmaooo

0|1
    0|0
    • These videos show that looks matter

• Show All
    • His height in meters is 1.75. If that converted into meters it'll be 5.74147 feet

• into feet*

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First off, unattractive is a very broad term and many people think they’re unattractive when they’re not. Second, I wouldn’t care whether a man was a virgin or not, and you’re not insanely short or anything, and I’m often turned off if a guy is too tall. Remember, the women on these shows aren’t every woman. I don’t think most would have any issues like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, girls worry about the same kind of things. We worry that we’re not attractive enough too and we often believe that all guys care about is looks. It really just depends where you search.

• Ok first of all those are dumbass reality shows that just stir up drama to get views, most of it is scripted I bet

And who cares if they all made fun of him for being a virgin? karma gets their asses back when they get slut shamed and they act all victims like “oh why do I get bullied for multiple sex partners “ who cares

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm tall but average looking. I just cast a wider net than most guys and don't give up after a few (dozen) rejections. I may only bat.100, but when you make thousands of plate appearances you still get a lot of hits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not short, nor do I believe I'm unnatractive but yet I still am lonely and no where near close to having a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

That's how I like to see it.

Let the 20% of the male population worry about dealing with these crazy women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am kinda surprised those guys had the confidence to go on a show like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all women go after looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Women suck