Are women that difficult to understand?

I obviously think what men want is same thing with womenAre women that difficult to understand?

323

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes they are because females never want to just be direct oh God especially in dating everything is about being in direct and it's sooooo annoying like if your not interested just say so instead they wanna do all this extra shit like if you don't want something you don't just pretend it don't exist you say no thank you I feel like sometimes females forget how there social skills when it comes to dating

Most Helpful Girls

• The only time I said "do what you want" was when my at the time boyfreind had a drinking problem like blacking out drunk 4 times a week bad.
    On the weekdays I made him promise to not drink more than two drinks. But on the weekend could do what he wanted. Well that lasted a month.

So I said do what you want and broke up with him

• I don’t think I’m hard to understand. I’m pretty open about what I want.