Do people tend to know you pretty well within the first few days of meeting LMAO?

Do people tend to know you pretty well within the first few days of meeting LMAO?

2|4

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm pretty up front about who I am, and I've been told that I'm easy going, so people who know me for a few days, pretty much know who I am. I've never been good at pretending, and never wanted to be.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I am pretty open about who I am and what i want in life. So I share that easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all the time.
    I believe I'm a complicated individual

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope. People have known me for years and still can't completely figure me out. In fact that is the one thing I hear from a lot of people. I'm a really difficult person to read, unless it comes to a girl I'm in love with. Apparently then, it's obvious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naaah. If i never make it easy for them, they would prolly never be able to figure me out as much as they would like to try. And me being the introvert that i am makes it even harder for people to try to know me or figure me out lol

1|0
    0|0
  • In person yes, in online texts it takes a little while longer but I think every girl could use a little extra wood :)

1|0
    0|0
  • in certain aspects they do, but i'm pretty unpredictable sometimes, which makes for a good time if you are into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I barely know myself, let alone other people knowing me within a few days.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it takes some time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but not everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • It dependslol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. No.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. They think they do but they don’t.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it takes ages to know me well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very few have

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m an endless pit

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.