Most Women Would Not Date A Guy Who Was Known For Sleeping Around. True Or False?

Look at this guy lmao he has a cheese dick from sleeping around with any woman who threw herself at him. www.facebook.com/E4/videos/2041456242634887/ Of course I am excluding women who have done it themselves.Most Women Would Not Date A Guy Who Was Known For Sleeping Around. True Or False?
  • True
  • False

1314

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't like to judge a person by their past. But I also wouldn't have unprotected sex with any man until we got tested and were in a committed relationship. I had my tubes tied to prevent pregnancy so that wasn't an issue.

I always felt it was better a man knew I wasn't going to judge them from their sexual past so they felt they could be honest with me. Women can sit there and say a guy is disgusting for sleeping with multiple women yet they are sleeping with one of those guys right now because the guy felt he had to lie. So you can judge all you want. Doesn't mean you ain't unknowingly sleeping with one of them. Same goes for women who have had multiple partners and guys that judge a woman for it. Your girlfriend right now may not be the saint you think she was.

• Doesn’t matter. Majority always wins, it’s the men that mainly sleep with promiscuous women then try to talk down on them, you have it twisted

• Do you speak a different language? Maybe that's where your misunderstanding is coming in. I don't think you understood anything I wrote from the start. We'll leave it at that.😎

• We are both speaking English ya middle aged woman, the hypocrisy is disgusting

• VERY true. At least for me.
    It makes me think he's only after sex and not a real relationship or love. I don't mind if he's had some sexual experience- preferably with his exes. But too many partners just seems like a red flag to me... that an incompatible with me

• It’s true most of the women that I’ve talked to, the ones that haven’t slept around anyway, I’ve made this survey multiple times and every single time most women said they wouldn’t

• Yea it’s weird lol then again there are a lot of guys on this site who will sleep with a girl just because she is a girl, so they want to believe it’s not true

• *Its true for

Most Helpful Guys

• False! I had two guitarists over the years that slept with dozens of girls! One was already living with a girl and had at least 8 kids with her!!

• Wtf does that have to do with dating? Why do you think those women took them seriously?

• Lol those stupid girls are not most women. Most women are not dumb, and those guys are disgusting

• Jason fucked well over 100 girls in the few years he was in the band! He could get ANY woman he wanted!! I'm pretty sure Frank was the same way! And, yeah, those kinds of guys ARE disgusting but, THAT seems to be what girls want!!
      We used to have a bass player and he & his girlfriend knew what kind of slut Jason was and thought it was pretty shitty. She couldn't stand the way he was with women!! One day, very shortly after those two broke up, she suddenly became Jason's girlfriend!!! My girlfriend & I couldn't believe it!! We would've NEVER guessed that she'd be DUMB ENOUGH to get sexually or even romantically involved with Jason!! And she WAS a VERY intelligent girl!!

• Women value experience... enough said. Look how popular shy virgins are...

• Our own experience sure. You are too old to worry about this tho.

• 4d

You are an idiot. You are basically mansplaining right now. Who are you to tell me what I want? Who do you think you are? You are just a keyboard warrior. That is why you talk crap on the internet and hide your face.

• 4d

@emmily2396 no ones talking to u lmao