Most Women Would Not Date A Guy Who Was Known For Sleeping Around. True Or False?

Look at this guy lmao he has a cheese dick from sleeping around with any woman who threw herself at him. www.facebook.com/E4/videos/2041456242634887/ Of course I am excluding women who have done it themselves.Most Women Would Not Date A Guy Who Was Known For Sleeping Around. True Or False?
  • True
    Vote A
  • False
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't like to judge a person by their past. But I also wouldn't have unprotected sex with any man until we got tested and were in a committed relationship. I had my tubes tied to prevent pregnancy so that wasn't an issue.

I always felt it was better a man knew I wasn't going to judge them from their sexual past so they felt they could be honest with me. Women can sit there and say a guy is disgusting for sleeping with multiple women yet they are sleeping with one of those guys right now because the guy felt he had to lie. So you can judge all you want. Doesn't mean you ain't unknowingly sleeping with one of them. Same goes for women who have had multiple partners and guys that judge a woman for it. Your girlfriend right now may not be the saint you think she was.

0|1
    0|0
    • Doesn’t matter. Majority always wins, it’s the men that mainly sleep with promiscuous women then try to talk down on them, you have it twisted

• Show All
    • Do you speak a different language? Maybe that's where your misunderstanding is coming in. I don't think you understood anything I wrote from the start. We'll leave it at that.😎

• We are both speaking English ya middle aged woman, the hypocrisy is disgusting

• VERY true. At least for me.
    It makes me think he's only after sex and not a real relationship or love. I don't mind if he's had some sexual experience- preferably with his exes. But too many partners just seems like a red flag to me... that an incompatible with me

3|0
    0|0
    • It’s true most of the women that I’ve talked to, the ones that haven’t slept around anyway, I’ve made this survey multiple times and every single time most women said they wouldn’t

• Show All
    • Yea it’s weird lol then again there are a lot of guys on this site who will sleep with a girl just because she is a girl, so they want to believe it’s not true

• *Its true for

Most Helpful Guys

• False! I had two guitarists over the years that slept with dozens of girls! One was already living with a girl and had at least 8 kids with her!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Wtf does that have to do with dating? Why do you think those women took them seriously?

• Show All
    • Lol those stupid girls are not most women. Most women are not dumb, and those guys are disgusting

• Jason fucked well over 100 girls in the few years he was in the band! He could get ANY woman he wanted!! I'm pretty sure Frank was the same way! And, yeah, those kinds of guys ARE disgusting but, THAT seems to be what girls want!!
      We used to have a bass player and he & his girlfriend knew what kind of slut Jason was and thought it was pretty shitty. She couldn't stand the way he was with women!! One day, very shortly after those two broke up, she suddenly became Jason's girlfriend!!! My girlfriend & I couldn't believe it!! We would've NEVER guessed that she'd be DUMB ENOUGH to get sexually or even romantically involved with Jason!! And she WAS a VERY intelligent girl!!

• Women value experience... enough said. Look how popular shy virgins are...

0|2
    2|0
    • Our own experience sure. You are too old to worry about this tho.

• Show All
    • 4d

You are an idiot. You are basically mansplaining right now. Who are you to tell me what I want? Who do you think you are? You are just a keyboard warrior. That is why you talk crap on the internet and hide your face.

• 4d

@emmily2396 no ones talking to u lmao

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If a person has any self respect she wouldn't. Who would want someone who would wet his dick in anything that wore panties? I would wonder if the guy loved variety too much and would be content with a monogamous relationship where he would not cheat. Hell, I wouldn't mind a virgin. I'd teach him things he could never learn in school.

2|1
    0|0
  • Demonstrably false. It's called "preselection" and it works. I've seen it work, hell I've used it myself.

0|1
    2|0
    • It’s not false, you are just a hoe trying to make yourself feel better, shoo

• Show All
    • Bullshit. You saying you have had sex with 500 women will make women run away, damn hoe

• 5d

she is angry cos men can have lot of sex and she can't so she is callin u girl words like hoe and slut lmao

she just jealous

• I don't know about most women but I know that I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's true.
    My girlfriend said it was a plus when I told her I was a virgin.

3|1
    0|0
  • Yes, because:
    1. For him sex is not an intimate act and for me it is. It is unlikely that he is capable of great emotions or that sex with me will be anymore special than with the random girls he slept with
    2. If he changes women like socks, it is unlikely that I won't be just another pair of socks to him. What are the chances of him staying with one woman for the rest of his life when he was used to changing them so often?
    3. He has no self-respect
    4. It is unlikely that he values the girls he sleeps with as humans more than sexual objects, if he did, he wouldn't just sleep around, he would try to have some connection with them.
    5. He only thinks about the present moment, sleeping around puts you at higher chances of STDs an unwanted pregnancies, condoms can break

4|0
    0|0
  • Here's the thing, in theory women don't like it, in practice they will always sleep with the guy who has slept with many women. Why? Because the most attractive men can sleep with many women. He has that privilege. An attractive man that slept with many women is still more attractive than an average guy that's selective.

0|0
    0|0
  • True for me. I don't want a male slut. That's nasty!

1|2
    0|0
  • If he says all the right things you will forget lmfao.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you truly believe they've changed and want a relationship then yes, unless they had an STD. I don't think body count should matter if you feel a connection that goes both ways x

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends, some women do, some women do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean that guy fuck no. I don't go around asking how many women did u sleep with.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he doesn’t have an std I don’t think girls care at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn’t because I wouldn’t want the heartache or headache of dealing with someone like that tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most would overlook it if he was physically attractive and had his life in order.

0|0
    0|0
    • No that’s guys. I think women in general care about what other people think more, plus I think they get more jealous

• Show All
    • Sure there are people who sleep around that aren't great looking but I definitely don't think anyone can sleep around nor do I think men and women have the same opportunities to do so.

• Well I know anyone can. You choosing to not believe the truth won’t change anything 😂😂 you guys are called fuckboys when you do it for a reason. Of course you probably think the shit is cool as you’ve done it. Toodles

• And i wouldn't date a girl who sleeps around.. by the way how is your friend with benefits lol

0|0
    0|0
    • You’ve slept around and you will sleep with any girl offering, you are a thot

• Show All
    • Lol you're just jealous.. you fuck random guys too ( like your friends..) so you are just a sex object for men

• 5d

Wtf is going on

• i can't see the problem, Id date a lady who has slept around.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems contradictory since from what I've read and heard, girls avoid guys who are virgins.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well what you see from what women say is the truth. You are obviously lying. It’s not good to be a liar.

• Show All
    • Yep. I've noticed the same. All of the shy virgins I knew were the most unpopular with the girls, but the players had a whole load of attention. When asked such questions, most women go into idealistic mode, but their actions paint a different picture.

• Players are cheaters, of course they are getting attention. You man thots are the only ones that deny the truth women speak. It’s annoying.

• Yeah, women would not date him but they'd sleep with him & that's what he's looking for too..

0|0
    0|0
    • So what? That’s what promiscuous women look for and they get it

• Show All
    • No, for most it's same for sex too you have to meet each other a little talk & then action. Most women go through this method so they won't called as sluts or whores..

• No it’s not. You do that stupid method and guess what you are still a fuckboy.

• What did I just watch lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • it's false

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care as long as I'm attracted to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • True

1|0
    0|1
    • As much as I condem women who sleep around as much as I condem men too. There is more men who are sl*ts than women actually.

• False. Girlies want excitement! Love me.. Harder!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes