Would you like a girl like me?

Im not that talkative, I always value respecting one another, I dislike name calling because I try to treat people the way I want to be treated, I haven't cried in a long time and dont plan on ever crying to a guy ever again, if I do cry I get extremely frustrated if you can't help me or comfort me (its the time when I am most vulnerable and will take all my anger out on you most likely at that time). I love to listen to the guy I like talk about himself, I probably wouldn't have much to say about myself even though I think a lot I keep it to myself. Almost everyone I know thinks I am super nice, I get agitated at being ignored, I love sex and physical intimacy is actually my main love language, I wear makeup every day but I am pretty without makeup or at least Im not ugly. I think a lot about how to improve my personality or how to remain a good person (to stay in Gods favor and on the good side of karma) so I can admit when I am wrong and work on improving. I think I am an oddball (In my mind I am anyway) so I try to act normal and I am probably wierder than you could ever imagine but you might think I was cool, quiet or mysterious. I love to draw and I would appreciate being bought art utensils far more than any purse. I like a give and take relationship, wherein we both pull our weight and help each other. If I feel like I am doing more in the relationship I will become agitated, if I feel that you are doing more I will try to compete with how much money you are spending by buying you random gifts or taking you out from time to time. But I hate men who need to be supported or need help from others, because I myself value independence I expect the same from any man I date. I can have a temper but I never get disrespectful and I would never put my hands on anyone else. If I am spending a lot of time at work it means that I am trying to take my mind off of life and I feel unsupported and I am trying to do something productive while simeltaneously ignoring my problems.

110

Most Helpful Guys

• Everyone is unique, God granted all of us unique gifts to bestow on the world. Don't think of yourself as 'weird', but think special or your own person. Many people constantly struggle in life trying to fit in and appear normal. Here is the secret --> 8/10 people you are looking at are feeling weird/quirky/strange. The other 2 have learned to use their gifts and make the world a better place, so they feel special/unique/alive/confident. If you act like yourself, are open to improvement as you said, and respect others; it's all good. YOLO No one is 'normal', but we all belong to God and that makes us special!

• Don't mind the other comments, you sound pretty normal.

• Thaks I always wanted to be normal lol. When I was a kid I feel like I was weird and while most people try to be outgoing and heard I prefer to be quiet and blend in. Thats why I ask this question in the first place to see if what I have become over the years is someone worth liking

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds like a "pick me" call out.

• What is pick me about me describing my personality?

• Your confused about what a pick me is. A pick me is someone who tries to bash other woman to make herself look like the better option. A pick me would put other women down for things that they feel make them the better option or to seem superior. I never mentioned what other woemn are doing with themselevs I only described my own personality. Maybe you should reconsider who the pick me is in the conversation if a description of my personality makes you feel challenged