Girls, Do women really care or feel offended if a random guy looks at her at a street?

• Yes, i feel offended.
  • No, It's nothing.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the thing: It's all in the intention.
    We're all guilty of staring off into space accidentally right at someone or checking out what someone's wearing. But I can tell the difference between someone checking out my shirt versus when a guy stares. at my boobs for four seconds then waggles his eyebrows at me suggestively. If you're going to check someone out, at LEAST do it subtly or not at all. No one wants to feel objectified. When was the last time you ever heard of someone people hit-on in passing sexually by a stranger they pass on the street and giving them their number?
    Keep it respectful and keep it clean.