Girls, Do women really care or feel offended if a random guy looks at her at a street?

• Yes, i feel offended.
    Vote A
  • No, It's nothing.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the thing: It's all in the intention.
    We're all guilty of staring off into space accidentally right at someone or checking out what someone's wearing. But I can tell the difference between someone checking out my shirt versus when a guy stares. at my boobs for four seconds then waggles his eyebrows at me suggestively. If you're going to check someone out, at LEAST do it subtly or not at all. No one wants to feel objectified. When was the last time you ever heard of someone people hit-on in passing sexually by a stranger they pass on the street and giving them their number?
    Keep it respectful and keep it clean.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think it's a black and white answer, because it really depends on how they do it. if a guy were to check my boobs out casually i wouldn't think much of it, as i do the same thing. if the guy did nothing but intensely stare at my boobs, then i would start to feel uncomfortable. it's about intention. most people harmlessly check others out, i think it's perfectly natural. but when you can't focus on anything but how attractive someone is and you make it very obvious, then it needs to stop

0|1
    0|0
  • If he just looks then I don't care but if he's staring then I have a problem.

1|1
    0|0
  • Staring is not cool

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes