Would you rather be beautiful but suffer from depression or ugly but be content with life?

Would you rather be beautiful by society's standards but suffer from depression

or

be considered ugly by society but content and happy with life
  • Beautiful but depressed
  • Ugly but content and happy

3743

Most Helpful Guys

• Beautiful and depressed what else? Women will throw themselves at you, give you multiple benefits of doubt, leanancy.

I know a super attractive guy to where women walk up giving him their numbers and say call me if you want to have a good time, we don’t have to date or anything. I’ve gotten close to a girl before who I’ve liked and my friend came over one day and she immediately distanced herself from me, as I went to the bathroom she ended up asking him to fuck which he told me about.

Girls always say “guys only want one thing”, well no shit. Men have to find someone willing to be penetrated and women can choose any mate whenever she wants therefore men are sexually deprived. Unless you’re a 8-10/10. In that case women will like I said literally throw themselves at you in hopes of sex. The ugly (me) , average and above average dudes need to excel in personality, career, and financial status and also make sure not to say the wrong thing because she can automatically dismiss you at any point. Life truly ain’t fair. So Beautiful and depressed any day.

• so even if a girl is dumb enough to throw herself at a random guy just because he is good looking, she will suffer the consequences of potentially being treated really bad, because a lot of those 'pretty' dudes they have no regard for girls like that. use them for sex that's it. you wouldn't want a vain girl like that anyway. unless you are also a guy who wants random sex with random dumb girls, the effort you put into builfing in personaliy and career will pay dividends later, and a girl who values the person for who they are is worth much more attention then someone who just gives herself to random fuckboys

• wow you are bitter. good luck with that mindset.

• If I'm a conventionally ugly person who is already happy, and content, that means my looks aren't affecting my looks in the first place, right? On the flip side, what good is being conventionally attractive if you're depressed?

Obviously, Choice A is the correct one here.

Most Helpful Girls

• Beauty can even be a curse when you’re not lucky. Women will be jealous of you and will destroy your path, and men will never leave you alone. I don’t say that being ugly is a gift but even beauty can have cons.

• Even in the history the most beautiful children were offered as a sacrifice to the Babylonian idols

• MGTOW is in progress and it will answer the men problem regardless how beautiful she looks.

• Hmm, I’m already ugly so I’d like to be more happy !! Then I wouldn’t be so darn sad all the time hahah

• You don't seem ugly in your dark photo honestly :)

It's impossible to always be happy and those we say that are lying. Embrace the sadness and the good moments too. Just remember that even sadness does fade and become something else as long as you don't give up.

• Ur not ugly at all