Do you ever get extreme mood swings?

This is mostly for girls, but I know some guys get them too, so please share with us!
Do you ever get extreme mood swings?

I mean like one day you want the world to go up in flames and then the next day the world couldn't be a better place and you're floating on cloud 9?

WHEN IT HITS, THERE'S THE "STAY THE F*** AWAY FROM ME" MOOD like this ...

AND THEN THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW, THERE'S THE ..."OMG! ... I LOVE YOU!" MOOD like this ...

Anyone else ever feel this way? ... lol
  • Do you ever get extreme mood swings?A. Yes, I am very prone to frequent, and sometimes extreme, mood swings
  • Do you ever get extreme mood swings?B. Yes, I get them occasionally, but not all the time
  • Do you ever get extreme mood swings?C. Mood swing? What's that? ... lol
    Vote C
  • Do you ever get extreme mood swings?D. OTHER, see my comments below, or open the survey
    Vote D

2912

Most Helpful Girls

• oh hell yes i do. especially during PMS. two weeks ago, i was feeling very depressed and literally started crying in public for NO fucking reason, other than the fact that my ass looked fat in a pair of jeans that were two sizes too small. my use of logic goes out the window during that time man. also, when i am about to get my period, i obsess over the dumbest things. i notice every flaw, every cellulite, every stretch mark, every split end. it drives me mad. i started throwing a tantrum because i did not catch the subway. and the next one was supposed to show up in 3 minutes. so i go from crying uncontrollably, to laughing hysterically, to wanting to punch everyone in the face who dares to glance my way.

• omg!!! i dont feel so lonely!!! is yours pmdd?
    i wrote up a mytake on it...
    glad mine can be charted monthly.
    Still hell gets lose those few days and it was so bad... i lost my last relationship.

• Wow! PMDD is the worse form!

No, I don't have it that bad, thank god, but I have a girlfriend that does and it's like Jekyll and Hyde! ... lol

I will have to look at your myTake for sure!

I know how it can ruin relationships... you have to find a guy with the patience of Job! ... lol

• I went to your profile myTakes and didn't see any at all posted.

Could you copy it to me?

• oh... i didn't post it yet... i need someone to help edit it.. i can send you private

Most Helpful Guy