Why is it so exciting to undress in front of a mirror?

It often happened that when I stood in front of mirror, when I looked at my own body into the mirror, I started undressing myself.
Why is it so exciting?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• sometimes its the thrill of feeling like someone is watching you or your being watched

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hmmm --- not for me.

But undressing in front of clothed females eg in an all-girl life art/drawing class, or in the presence of female researchers in a sexual research programme, that gives me an amazing feeling of sexual excitement 😯😁

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda exciting
    Undressing in the changing room
    Not sure why tho
    I get the same way as you

1|0
    0|0
  • We usually avoid looking at our nude body, whereas it is most beautiful thing to see. You appreciate your body very much, which i believe MUST be admired by all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it is like you are seeing someone else see you undress. You are almost practicing maybe for your future SO :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because YOU feel positive about your naked body. Unlike most girls. So good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, because you can get comfortable in your own skin. I love undressing in front of s mirror. I can then practice for my future wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a good way to maintain body positivity. I use the mirror in my room to do that. Dress and undress, keeping a positive attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you imagine others looking at you and you are really an exhibitionist.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're discovering new things about your body as you slowly reveal yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess we have a bi element that gets excited by a woman body even if it is ours

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels good to see how beautiful we look while naked😁😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh maybe you love yourself lol never expiranced this

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a very interesting question.

1|2
    0|0
  • Cause human body is cool