Women, why do you do this shit?

I swear it's only women that do this. I've never been talking to a guy friend or my brothers and they reply with some bullshit one word response like "k, okay, sure, mhm."

Why do you do this? The only conclusions I can come up with is either A). You're too lazy to actually respond with anything worth carrying on the conversation. B ). You suck at talking to people. C). You don't want to talk and you're too scared or ignorant to actually say you don't want to talk. Women, why do you do this shit?

12

Most Helpful Girls

• Guys do it too js and only time I do it is if I am pissed off or busy like doing stuff and can’t text a long response or I am just being nice and not wanting to say bye but I usually say bye if I don’t want to talk so More or less I’m pissed or busy

• Lmfaoooo a lot of guys do that aswell so please don't say only women do that. But it is pretty annoying when people reply like that, makes me not want to talk to them anymore which I usually don't lol