Women, why do you do this shit?

I swear it's only women that do this. I've never been talking to a guy friend or my brothers and they reply with some bullshit one word response like "k, okay, sure, mhm."

Why do you do this? The only conclusions I can come up with is either A). You're too lazy to actually respond with anything worth carrying on the conversation. B ). You suck at talking to people. C). You don't want to talk and you're too scared or ignorant to actually say you don't want to talk. Women, why do you do this shit?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Guys do it too js and only time I do it is if I am pissed off or busy like doing stuff and can’t text a long response or I am just being nice and not wanting to say bye but I usually say bye if I don’t want to talk so More or less I’m pissed or busy

2|0
    0|0
  • Lmfaoooo a lot of guys do that aswell so please don't say only women do that. But it is pretty annoying when people reply like that, makes me not want to talk to them anymore which I usually don't lol

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• That’s how most of my guy friends message. And my brother is really big on that, my mom gets so annoyed. I think they’re just preoccupied, don’t care, and don’t want to talk.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not only girls. I'll be texting someone and all of a sudden it'll go from full sentences to an ok every reply.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dont forget that guys do this too. But For me, its usually a, b, and c. I dont want them to know I'm uninterested but I'll let them know I'm bad at talking to people before they start trying to be my friend or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • GUys do it too.
    I agree though. It’s super annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • I have my boyfriend does this all the time. If you want her to give you better answers talk to her on the phone or set up a date to see her

1|0
    0|0
  • I know men who do this. I do this. It is quick simple texting. If you want to talk to her properly, organise to see her.
    Texting is emotionless, which is why a lot of people dislike it

1|0
    1|0
  • Dude... Like... It's option C 100%. She's not into it

0|0
    0|0
    • I figure. It doesn't make sense why no one says it tho. It's my girlfriend so it's not like I'm going to get mad

• Sometimes... People just don't want to make a fuss

• That's just how some people text.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont. i am a classy woman

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot of idiot women

0|0
    0|0