Girls, If there were ONLY women, the world would be better place?

Do you think all the human made negatives in the world ( rape , murder, war, riots, diplomacy /politics, violence etc) are caused majorly by men and if there were NO men and ONLY women the world wouldn't have those negatives and would be a better place to live in and this type of world would be your dream world?
  • Yes and I would like to be in such a world
  • No. I wouldn't like such a world at all without men.

13

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't mind either way. Would the world be a better place for some? Most defintely, especially for many individuals living in oppressed countries. Would the world be a worse place for others? Again, most defintely, especially for those who are obsessed with "hot guys"..

• nah, i dont believe it would be better.

if guys could give birth though... like if we did the dirty and it was all of the sudden a game of roulette called "who gunna get pregs" the heck yea that would be better

• If men could get pregnant, then all women would control men by their sexual charm and make men get pregnant for sure!!