Girls, If there were ONLY women, the world would be better place?

Do you think all the human made negatives in the world ( rape , murder, war, riots, diplomacy /politics, violence etc) are caused majorly by men and if there were NO men and ONLY women the world wouldn't have those negatives and would be a better place to live in and this type of world would be your dream world?
  • Yes and I would like to be in such a world
    Vote A
  • No. I wouldn't like such a world at all without men.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't mind either way. Would the world be a better place for some? Most defintely, especially for many individuals living in oppressed countries. Would the world be a worse place for others? Again, most defintely, especially for those who are obsessed with "hot guys"..

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, i dont believe it would be better.

if guys could give birth though... like if we did the dirty and it was all of the sudden a game of roulette called "who gunna get pregs" the heck yea that would be better

0|0
    1|0
    • If men could get pregnant, then all women would control men by their sexual charm and make men get pregnant for sure!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah because all of us wld have ended up killing eachother and there'd be no fucking humans left on earth... sounds perfect actually

0|1
    0|0
    • why would women kill eachother when they don't do it now?

• Lmfao women fight with eachother all the time... obviously not all but majority of them do

• Nope. Women can cause all of those negatives as well (rape, murder, war, riots, diplomacy/politics, violence, and allll that other crap)

0|0
    0|0
    • Can? Can is different thing. But they don't.
      How many riots have you seen that involves only women? How many wars have been faught by women and how many rapes done by women?

• Show All
    • Reduce, yes. Rid of? No

• If it's reduced to minimal isn't it better?

• Nah. Without men doing all the crimes women being alone would probably fill the crime void lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • mmm?
      what?
      If men wouldn't exist women wqould take on the crimes? why?

• Show All
    • Lesbian women are not into raping i suppose

• Homosexual rape is more common in men, but it does happen between women as well. And if all men suddenly disappeared, I'm sure it'd be much more common.

• No because then we would be denating nucs based on rumors or because someone looked at our boyfriend wrong 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well women cause some of the negativity in the world too, so we can't just put it all in men. I don't it would really change anything. I think women would just take their place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then how would we get more women if we all die one day haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No men, no babies

0|0
    0|0
    • So what!
      Look at the positive things... no men no rape, war , riots etc

• Show All
    • Not sarcastic at all.

• Mhmmmmm interesting

• No, because... hot guys :(
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • The world will end.

0|0
    0|0
    • We'd all die because no men , no babies? Meh. That's different concern altogether.
      But wouldn't it be a more calm and peaceful world and women wouldn't have the constant fear or sexual assault and rape.!

• No it wouldn't be calm women are the most dramatizing and one of the loudest creatures I know.

• Drama is another thing but raping, murdering, riots etc is different

• Statistics show that men are the cause of most crimes - but I personally think it has more to do with society than them being men.

0|1
    0|0
    • Society is male dominated...
      Hence it is surely males that are the cause

• We nead men more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes