isn't being a female so beautiful just being able to give birth says it all?

What do u think

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Um, birth and pregnancy are gross. So if that's your example of why being female is beautiful, no, I don't agree. And anyway, all females are not beautiful, just as all males are not handsome. Would be nice if we lived in a world where everyone everywhere was fit and physically attractive, but that's not reality.

1|0
    0|0
    • For me giving birth and creating life is beautiful

• That's nice. It's not though. I could say that farting is beautiful "for me;" that doesn't make it so.

• So making another human being is not beautifull fantastic and amaizing but some unliving carbon molecules formed in a shape is beautiful and priceless its obvious what to expect From this world and next time wether u find a suiting comparaison or u dont mention any

• I find it confusing.

Like, how are they both friends and enemies with someone at the same time?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, having your vagina ripped open is such a beautiful thing.
    Being a woman isn't beautiful. Neither is being a man. Being alive is what's beautiful, though life can throw. shit your way.

1|0
    0|1
  • Women are vital to a civilization, we get so much from our mothers. The family is the building block of society.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well both a male and a female are beautiful, because without a man, the woman worth nothing and can never have babies, also a man won't exists without a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • being a female is so beautiful just being able to give birth says it all

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no. I'm never having kids, I don't think babies are cute and pregnancy is not at all appealing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you enjoy shitting out babies, go ahead, but miss me with that shit 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like to give birth.

0|0
    0|1
    • Well some pple dont like being a part of creating beautiful its not easy but understandable

• I'm totally 100% in agreement.

1|0
    0|0
  • Females are indeed beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • All women are beautiful

1|0
    0|1
  • you can't do it without a man.

0|1
    2|0
  • Im noted

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to kick us guys in our poor balls... You have that power...

0|0
    0|0
  • Giving birth is all things except beautiful.
    You poo yourself, and other icky things...
    *Urk*

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes