isn't being a female so beautiful just being able to give birth says it all?

What do u think

612

Most Helpful Guys

• Um, birth and pregnancy are gross. So if that's your example of why being female is beautiful, no, I don't agree. And anyway, all females are not beautiful, just as all males are not handsome. Would be nice if we lived in a world where everyone everywhere was fit and physically attractive, but that's not reality.

• For me giving birth and creating life is beautiful

• That's nice. It's not though. I could say that farting is beautiful "for me;" that doesn't make it so.

• So making another human being is not beautifull fantastic and amaizing but some unliving carbon molecules formed in a shape is beautiful and priceless its obvious what to expect From this world and next time wether u find a suiting comparaison or u dont mention any

• I find it confusing.

Like, how are they both friends and enemies with someone at the same time?

Most Helpful Girl