Ladies, would you date a guy who has no friends?

I and my friends from High School have all separated to pursue our own lives, I tend to be really shy and have trouble making friends.
  • YES
  • NO

344

Most Helpful Guy

• I am kinda shocked that girls chose the first option. But if we look deeper then i think u have to be good at converstion even though u font have friends and can defend ur self and her in situations... cuz what kinda of a girl would want to live with a guy who can't even talk properly... just COME ON!

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah, and I have before.
    Some people have trouble trusting others or making friends. That doesn't mean they're bad partners.

As long as he acts normal, has social skills, and isn't clingy (wants to spend all his time with me), that's fine with me.

• I will be honest i don't think it would ever happen.
    Am some sort of social butterfly and will probably be talking to everyone around.
    I don't expect my So to much my energy or whatever but am usually attracted to guys that are more like me

• At least your honest, I also understand where your coming from.