Ladies, would you date a guy who has no friends?

Ladies, would you date a guy who has no friends?

I and my friends from High School have all separated to pursue our own lives, I tend to be really shy and have trouble making friends.
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am kinda shocked that girls chose the first option. But if we look deeper then i think u have to be good at converstion even though u font have friends and can defend ur self and her in situations... cuz what kinda of a girl would want to live with a guy who can't even talk properly... just COME ON!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah, and I have before.
    Some people have trouble trusting others or making friends. That doesn't mean they're bad partners.

As long as he acts normal, has social skills, and isn't clingy (wants to spend all his time with me), that's fine with me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I will be honest i don't think it would ever happen.
    Am some sort of social butterfly and will probably be talking to everyone around.
    I don't expect my So to much my energy or whatever but am usually attracted to guys that are more like me

0|1
    0|0
    • At least your honest, I also understand where your coming from.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes I would date him. I mean if he's a good guy then why not. I could be his friend and a girlfriend too lol. He won't find the need, and maybe in the future he'll find better productive friends. Highschool buddies don't stick around into practical life, not all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did and it sucked. He was entirely too dependent on me for his social life. He would complain about my friends because he didn't have anyone else except his coworkers to talk shit about. Obviously this is not true of all people, and there are some circumstances where a person may not have friends in their immediate geographic area, but if a person has ZERO friends that they can maintain through messaging or calling or whatever that is a waste of my time.

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn’t. I get that lots of people are shy or have social anxiety, but having absolutely no friends tells me that he probably has an unpleasant personality or next to no social skills, neither of which are good for a relationship. He doesn’t need best friends he’s super close with and tells everything to but he should have at least a couple friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, in the end is about how he treats other people, his personality and character; and certainly how he treats me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Only if he's one of those independent people that aren't really bothered with friends but focus on hobbies and their life. I don't want to be someone's social life.

3|2
    0|0
  • Yes I would. It definitely depends on why he doesn’t have friends though. In your case it’s completely fine but if it’s a reflection of a bad personality then definitely not.

1|1
    0|0
  • If he’s a good guy I’ll date him. Friends don’t really matter... they tend to go their own way after high school anyway...

0|1
    0|0
  • Its understandable considering I have a small circle of friends. So, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on his personality. Some guys may don't have time to make friends or may be around the wrong people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes as long as you're not too clingy. My circle isn't massive so I wouldn't mind

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes as long as he loves me and makes me happy and so I to him, it doesn't matter to me

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I did it before and it was suffocating.
    With the exception of his parents I was that guys would and it’s too much to handle.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would that would be the ideal to me honestly since I'm not a fan of being around many people.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would base my decision on your behavior towards me and others. If you don't have close friends, I can deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Here, let me make this clear.

While most girls will say it's totally fine the truth is ANY negative thing or weakness makes girls put you lower on the scale for dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, I rather date a guy who is shy, because they respect and treat you well. But its good to make friends.. too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. My boyfriend is my only friend. Making friends is difficult.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me it would be a warning sign but it's not a flat out no way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get how someone would have no friends. There has to be someone who you connect with.

0|0
    0|0
    • i have 0 friends

• It is extremely difficult. My boyfriend is my only friend. But nobody else talks to me.

• It's harder to connect with people when you have social anxiety keeping you from doing so. Plus I think it's getting harder and harder to make actual friends since we live in the world of social media.

• I have dated one before but I feel Uta just plain awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • They would becasuse men going anywhere and always no busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then he would be all yours.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some of them are really cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh... I dated, married, and divorced him! Lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like him yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why the fuck not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like him, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd date his money

0|0
    0|0
  • depending if he is a fucking creep or just a loner

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t believe you have literally no friends?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t date a woman with no friends that’s throws up red flag perhaps they using me for friends or there a bad friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes