Have you ever had your friend's girlfriend trying to break your friendship?

Some girls can be such a jealous toxic possessive creatures and men in love can be easily influenced and dumb.Have you ever had your friend's girlfriend trying to break your friendship?

76

Most Helpful Girls

• One time, a friends boyfriend tried to break me up with a guy I was dating. He would always talk about him in a negative way.

But I'm the sort of person that ignores other peoples views and opinions of someone. I don't let them influence me one way or another. I judge people how I perceive them. Not by the way someone else perceives them. As it so happened, my friends boyfriend was just a jealous fucker. He was jealous of the guy I was dating

• My bestfriends boyfriend did. He forbid her to see me, he talked bad about me all the time and he even got as far as suggesting her other girls to have as a friend instead o_O
    Now, 11 years later, they are married and he slowly beginns to accept that he can not really get us apart. And yes, it did took him that long.

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh yeah, she tried cause she thought I was a bad influence in his status, cause I made him nerdy and a geek (he and I used to discuss astrophysics and watch anime).
    I just ignore what she said, she finally gave him an ultimatum, me or her. The next day we binged watched Death Note.

• Yes once and they succeeded. A girlfriend friends can have a lot of influence and a lot of the time they will listen to them more than you.