Why is this other girl obsessed with my dancing and my clothes size? What’s her problem with me?

I am a girl and I am a ballet dancer. There is this other girl who goes to my classes. She has stated to humiliate me in class in front of everyone and it’s started off affect my confidence about my ability.

So we first started off chatting and got on pretty well. Since she has become more familiar with me, she feels like she can tell me if I make a mistake in class. She shouted at the top of her voice ‘can’t you tell your left foot from your right?’ And everyone laughed. Thing is, I felt pretty confident about my dance sequence and i felt I looked good practicing it but after she said that I felt very self-conscious.

I feel like she watches me all the time too. She will comment on my dance outfit and compliment it, but she eyes me up and down and I feel like she is judging me.

In class, she never concentrates on what she does, she just seems fixated on what I do, and she is quick to point out my flaws.

I got upset after class once because she was being really harsh about my dancing, she asked me if I was ok because she knew she had upset me.

She also asked me in another class what size I was and what size costume I ordered. I told her I was ordering size small, and she told me she ordered extra small.

Thing is, I feel like I am a good dancer. People always tell me I look like a natural ballerina and I have an elegance about me.

This girl is seriously ruining my confidence though.

What is her issue with me? Why is she so fixated on my dancing and my clothes size?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its a girl being catty I stopped ballet for this if you want to stick with it those people exist its an elitist sport ignore it keep going don't feel the need to prove yourself let your achievements do that for you
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • She's either being critical to help you or your typical bitch. She asked you if you where alright, so she might think she knows everything and wants to help. Or, she is being a manipulative douche, you always have them in these type if things. I don't know which one she is cause I'm not there, but if she is being a typical douche, tell her to wipe her mouth from all the shit that's coming out of it. If you feel like she is doing mean things, take her too the side and talk to her. If she won't stop, do something a bit more serious. Just be sure to make sure she understands you don't appreciate all the comments.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is probably jealous of you, just try to not let her get to you

0|0
    0|0
  • she's a bitch. she's enjoying hurting you. don't let her ruin your confidence. go tell her to go fuck herself

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she's a bit of a cunt, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you keep spamming this question

0|0
    0|0
  • She is jealous of u

0|0
    0|0
  • she jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy.